Search results

1. CuturiloD

Seat Ateca

Hello, I was following instruction from seat official web site, but when I put SD card in slot and restart the navi unit I have message “navigation maps is unavailbile”. Some info?
  2. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C8 50TDI problem with E drive mode-memory

Hello, Everytime after start the engine, when driving mode is EFFICIENCY, but gearbox is in "D" mode (picture 1), and I need switch it manualy to "E" mode (picture 2). I was try to set driving mode to Individualy and gearbox to "E" but everytime after start engine gearbox is in "D" mode. If...
  3. CuturiloD

Dynamic turn light indicator HD matrix

Hello to everyone, Audi A6 C8 MY2018 HD matrix lights. If someone know how to increase or decrease speed for dynamic turn light indicator on HD Matrix headlight?
  4. CuturiloD

Automatic highbeam memory

Hello, I want to enable memorized Automatic highbeam. Everytime when I start engine automatic highbeam is switched off. Audi A6 C8
  5. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C8 2018 dynamic turn indicator

Hello to everyone, if someone know how to increase or decrease speed for dynamic turn indicator on HD Matrix headlight?
  6. CuturiloD

Audi Q7 2016 rear camera retrofit

Hello, I have new project. This is rear camera for Q7 2016. If I have good information for Q7 is neccesary 4M827566 and wiring harnes. I dont have wiring diagram and data for long coding. All info will be good. Tnx in advance.
  7. CuturiloD

2015 Audi A6 AdBlue System fault No restart in 1000km

Hello guys, I have problem with AdBlue sistem. Yesterday a notice appeared on my dashboard : AdBlue System fault No restart in 1000km. First I was read some posts and after this I was read fault codes and filled my tank with additional 10 liter adblue. Fault code was: 28653- Reductant System...
  8. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C7 modul 5F RMC -help

Hello everyone, I have problem with Long coding and adaptation with 5F modul in my car. I don’t have any explanation for long coding also for adaptation. If someone have info for my modul...
  9. CuturiloD

2015 Audi A6 - side assist and line assist - RMC head unit

Hello, I was retrofit side assist and lane assist without stalk in my car. That this issue be realized is also the responsibility of individuals from this forum. :) Everything working fine, but i can not adjust nothing via head unit. for example, I cannot adjust brightness for side assist, also...
  10. CuturiloD

VW passat 2012 retrofit cruise control

Hello to all, I want to retrofit cruise control in passat 2012. Here is the auto scan: Saturday,08,June,2019,09:33:18:48786 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.0.4 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4505.4 Data version: 20190529 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  11. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C7 Keyless Entry retrofit

Hello, I would like to retrofit Audi A6 C7 keyless entry. I was buy 8K0907247 antenna in the door 2pc and 4G8927753 door sensor x 4pcs. Also I think that I need to replace BCM2 4H0907064FN with another who have support for keyless entry. I would be appreciate if someone have experience with...
  12. CuturiloD

Audi A6 C7 SIDE ASSIST retrofit, problem

At the suggestion of Mr.DANA, I am posting a new thread. I retrofit side assist in my car AUDI A6 MY2015. I was buy used module 4g0907566m and 4g0907568m, brand new 4g1949145 and 4g1949146, brand new 4g1927451a and two chrome mirror cover. Everything is installed according ELSA wiring diagram...
  13. CuturiloD

Big Hello for all

I am new on this forum and I want to say HELLO for everyone here. I was received yesterday my new HEX-V2, and I am very impressed with them speed. Also I want to say big THANKS for distributer from Serbia mr.Bojan for his support. I am 42 year old and I working in automotive production industry...