Search results

1. D

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

There's no component protection. I'm guessing ODIS is because it shows the coding data of the unit. I don't see why else it is required, you can copy the coding over from old unit with VCDS as well.
  2. D

2018 Polo AW headlight upgrade from halogen to LED

Excellent :) Which part of Finland do you live in? I'm in northern part, in Oulu. If you're close by I would've been able to help with that as well.
  3. D

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

Address 08: Auto HVAC (E87) Labels: None Part No SW: 17G 907 044 K HW: 17G 907 044 K Component: AC Automat H11 1201 Revision: 20K07000 Serial number: 00000A00810908 Coding: 12021024200110010815504000101822 Shop #: WSC 12345 123 12345 ASAM Dataset...
  4. D

Don't know :) Those numbers don't tell anything to me either. It is a VW dataset, that I can tell but is it correct for the car, I can't. What is the problem you're having with basic settings? How are you trying to run it?
  5. D

This is the dataset currently in the unit : Dataset Number: V03935262NK Dataset Version: 0001 What is the problem with basic settings?
  6. D

Check module 55 advanced info, what does it say as dataset there?
  7. D

That's the problem, on the light channels there were no visible differences. I'll post the adamap here for reference.
  8. D

Skoda Octavia Virtual Cockpit Retrofit - Nav error

That adaptation channel is ON if Discover media is installed. With Discover Pro needs this to be set to OFF
  9. D

I'm attaching Don's excellent post from the other thread here. You can find there which leuchte channels are for rear lights. Just check your current adamap what are the light settings there and change them to match. https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/1497/#post-13173
  10. D

Could be. But those are usually coded through the 55 module. Means, when you input the right code for that, it automatically recodes the slave modules as well. Is your range control module originally from Polo?
  11. D

First of all, are you sure your BCM even supports LED headlights? You have 089 which is std BCM and the adamap I'm just checking is -90 which is std+ BCM. Anyway, what you could try is to write the complete light configuration again. This one is from LED headlight and rear lights car, you will...
  12. D

Yes, you have the newer 10" so it's ok as written earlier :)
  13. D

VW Golf 8 can`t clear DTC message OBD2 broadcast!

Looks familiar :D My ID4 has similar errors randomly. Everything works but when you scan the car it's like a christmas tree with all the errors :)
  14. D

Yes it had MOST but no support for maps. It was 12" cluster, part number 790A which did not support maps. I had to change to 12" 791A which had map display support. But that is applicable only for 12" AIDs. The newer 10" AIDs the part number does correlate anymore like that.
  15. D

I would not worry about that as the Golf 8 platform seems to have more these random errors related to background software, ethernet connection etc. I don't see anything odd in your autoscan.
  16. D

Ok, that would've been my next question :D I'll check the adamaps this evening and get back to you
  17. D

Most likely the Leuchte channels are not correct. I have luckily one adamap from LED Polo :) So I'll make a comparison this evening and check what channels you need to change and to what to make this work.
  18. D

What if you go to module 03 and clear dtcs there?
  19. D

Check the coding on my previous Tiguan which I changed AID to one that supports map display. https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/19332/page-3#post-226783 i also have the adamaps on my laptop for my wifes car to which I retrofitted AID to replace normal color cluster. That did not...
  20. D

You have older hex-can? You need experimental coding to see the labeled byte. I can’t remember the byte from memory but I can check it when I get back home this evening if no one else has found it before that. Also in 5F coding you need to enable MOST