Search results

1. R

How to disable DRL on Golf 7 ?

Guys I found the solution, and fortunately it was what I imagined. I still post the scan (with error of the left DRL) as promised. Chassis Type: AU-VW37 (5Q0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 15 16 17 19 32 42 44 47 52 55 5F A9 VIN: WVWZZZAUZEW144891 Mileage: 39460km-24519miles 01-Engine -- Status: OK...
  2. R

of course I will post it to you without any problem and I am absolutely not offended.
  3. R

I can also do it and put it on but it is useless for what I asked for. I don't have an error whose nature I don't know. I did a retrofit for which the left DRLs are not connected and therefore an error appears rightly in the instrument panel and in the scan with VCDS. I want to remove the...
  4. R

Hi guys, I need to disable ONLY the DRLs of the left headlight. do not tell me to do it from the menu because I have already activated this option, where I can choose to activate or deactivate them but I need something different. I have to disable ONLY the left headlight. I think there is a...
  5. R

PROBLEM AFTER RETROFIT BCM (09) ON GOLF MK7

thank you all
  6. R

luckily all the adaptations have already been made by a guy who works very well on these things. I did not know that in the new BCMs you could not work on long coding via VCDS ... but now that you have explained it to me in more people I understand. Luckily I have no problems or errors ... I...
  7. R

a guy just told me the latest bcm (like this one) can only be encoded with ODIS ... :(
  8. R

hi everyone, a strange thing happened to me. I did a replacement of the BCM with a newer version (not the first time) and everything went well and everything works fine. the problem is this: if I go with VCDS in the adaptations everything is as usual and I can modify what I want. if instead...
  9. R

Wiring diagram pinout bcm (J519) golf mk7.5

thank you. i figured out how to download them but this is my problem. if I insert my VIN I unload the pinout of an old BCM (my2014) ... while now I mount a much more recent BCM. I already have the pinout of my old BCM. Therefore I would need someone very nice who has a golf mk7.5...
  10. R

I can not find...:cry:
  11. R

Goodmorning everyone, I need the wiring diagram of the BCM (J519) of the Golf mk7.5. I need to know all the pins with their descriptions. But only on a fairly recent BCM ... 2017-2018-2019. Can someone help me. Thank you.
  12. R

RETROFIT CLIMA LDC TOUCH ON GOLF MK7

I have solved my problems. Unfortunately, this climate must be codified with ODIS.
  13. R

BCM Upgrade - Golf MK7.5

Yes Yes i know! i have already changed once both gateway and bcm ... both new sockets from the dealer. luckily I know a very good guy who helps me in all these operations where odis and odis-e are needed.
  14. R

BCM Upgrade - Golf MK7.5

i am also doing the same upgrade. I come from a BCM 5Q0937084CL control unit (hardware 5Q0 937084AN) and I will switch to a BCM 5Q0937084DD to have the 30 colors and put the RGB ambient lights in the doors. all this in a golf mk7.
  15. R

no idea ?:(
  16. R

this is my recent scan. pay no attention to errors in the other control units. Saturday,31,October,2020,10:08:00:49498 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZAUZEW144891 License...
  17. R

they sent me the frame together with the climate.
  18. R

As soon as I can I will post the complete scan that I now have only on the laptop that I use for encoding. This climate is certainly very beautiful aesthetically, but the functions are then those of the old. Let's say that with AID and 9.2 "monitor it matches perfectly!
  19. R

Goodmorning everyone, I am writing to you for this reason. I retrofitted the Clima LCD touch on golf mk7, like many other people! The climate seems to work well but when I scan it with VCDS (control unit 08) I cannot enter the adaptation nor do the basic settings. The only thing I can do is...