Search results

1. M

A Sad Day

My condolences to his friends and family.
  2. M

Vehicle Diagnostic Protection SFD

For a start you could writte the car that you had this problem on, so we would not be guessing a basic info.
  3. M

Not really. Some tunners were able to ”hide” the tune, so it was not recognized by VW software. But that did not quarrante that it will not be recognized also in the future. Because as the tunners find x ways to hide the tune, also VW finds new ways to detect the tune. I had two customers that...
  4. M

But TD1 flag refers to writting modified software (chip tunning), which is of course a warrranty void action. We are talking here about changing settings that are present in factory software, so factory software is not changed. I have a lot of customers that had warranty issues fixed without a...
  5. M

The point here is also that a used car without x options is worth less than a used car with x options. So, maybe a dealer will remove some options, but that does not guarantee him that he will sell those options to the new buyer, because maybe he will not want to pay for them. But if he sells...
  6. M

VW Golf 7.5, MY2019 - security code for ABS controller

ABS unit: Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104) Labels: None Part No SW: 5Q0 614 517 EF HW: 5Q0 614 517 BP Component: ESC H35 0107 Revision: 00000000 Serial number: xxxx Coding...
  7. M

Audi A3 8V facelift - AUTO HOLD retrofit

AUTO HOLD has been retrofitted to A3 MY2017, the problem is the coding. Set was bought from k-electronics, but their instructions for coding do not work. Has anyone successfully coded AUTO HOLD retrofit? Address 03: ABS Brakes (J104) Labels: 5Q0-907-379-IPB-V1.clb Part No SW: 8V0 907...
  8. M

Skoda Superb 3 - remote boot opening DEactivation

Is it possible to deactivate boot opening via remote control? Car has Kessy and electric boot. Address 05: Acc/Start Auth. (J518) Part No SW: 3Q0 959 435 G HW: 3Q0 959 435 G Component: VWKESSYMQB 037 0906 Revision: 00037000 Coding: 032C0C060F Address 09: Cent. Elect...
  9. M

Interior lighting settings - VW Golf 7 with Discover Pro retrofitted

After retrofitting Discover Pro MIB2 from VW Passat B8 (3G0035043D) to VW Golf 7 Highline that had Composition Media MIB1 factory fitted a problem with interior illumination has occured. From factory with Composition Media there were three settings under Interior lighting But when upgrading...
  10. M

Audi A3 8P - MY2009 - Leaving Home cannot be deactivated

While coding Coming Home function something very strange happened: Leaving Home lights started working even though they were not activated and since the car does not have light sensor LH lights activate every time that you unlock the car. Leaving Home lights can be activated through Byte 0/BIT5...
  11. M

VW Passat B8, MY2017 - Dynaudio subwoofer menu disappearing

On many MY2016 cars Dynaudio subwoofer adjustment menu was disappearing/reappearing from the Car Setup. On a MY2017 car the menu has disappeared and does not appear any more. The car was factory fitted with Dynaudio and subwoofer. Is there any information on which adaptation channel or coding is...
  12. M

Model year 2017 cars - any problems?

Has anybody had any experience with MY2017 cars, for example Passat B8? I am just checking so that I would not jump to problems as were with MY2016 on 5F unit, when car settings menus disappeared after doing modifications.
  13. M

Adaptation Channel map - optimization

Is there a way in VCDS to get adaptation channel maps of all modules in the car with just one command/action? Currently we have to manually trigger (through ad. channel map command) mapping of every module separately, which can be really time consuming with some newer cars, because some ad...
  14. M

ESP full disable - VW Polo GTI 2011

Is there any possibility to get dual ESP deactivation (ESP OFF button short press ASR off and ESP OFF button long press ESP off) on VW Polo GTI MY2011. Full autoscan: Thursday,10,December,2015,17:53:21:46154 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8.1 x64 VCDS Version: 15.7.2.0...
  15. M

Retrofitting footwell, door warning and puddle light to Octavia 2 MY2016

I would like to retrofit footwell lights, door warning lights and puddle (boarding) lights to Octavia III (sorry for the mistake in the heading) 1.6 TDI, MY2016. I have one question regarding physical connection of door warning lights and puddle lights. I already found a case of retrofiting...
  16. M

Golf 7 - Discover Media and Traffic Sign Recognition

Does anyone have an access to VW Golf 7 with factory fitted Discover Media and Traffic Sign Recognition system. It is possible to order such configuration in Germany, but sadly not in our country. I would be very interested and thankfull for adaptation channel maps from such car. This request is...
  17. M

Control Module Maps in new VCDS version

I tried to do Control Module Maps for cars that had missing label files and I followed this instructions (as also in the past with older SW versions): http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Control_Module_Maps (so, debug level 2, etc.). But in the newest VCDS version, I did not get any pla or...
  18. M

RNS315 to Skoda Rapid retrofit - one problem

RNS315 was retrofitted to Skoda Rapid. 37-Navigation was enabled on CAN Gateway and almost all works ok. - navigation data is shown on MFD; also navigation instructions - Phone menu in MFD is activated and everything works great (though, still waiting for microfon to test also this function...
  19. M

VW Golf 7 - Lane Assist - is it possible to prolonge driver inactivity time?

The car is VW Golf 7 model year 2015, with factory installed Lane Assist. I was looking at A5 front camera adaptation channels and there is channel Directional stabilization assist driver inact deactiv threshold. I tried changing it to late, but I get Out of range error. Is there any workaround...
  20. M

Skoda Superb 2 - cruise control display activation

I had a case with two Skoda Superb 2, one MY2011 and the second one MY2012. Both have the same instrument cluster with part nr.: 3T1 920 841 H On both adaptation channel for cruise control display is present, but on first cruise control speed is shown in Maxi DOT and on the second not. I...