Search results

1. ak77

B7 Passat Alltrack V6 - Can Bus Defective-Long Coding

That's what I thought as the Start Button works just fine. I have worked out that shorted ground somehow cuts power from module to module as it jumps up the chain to protect the next component. There is 12V in the system and after I get home today will disconnect power altogether and unplug CCM...
  2. ak77

Checked with a tester tool and power on.
  3. ak77

Honestly, I have never that this complex work but I'm willing to learn. I have sourced the online part, just waiting for delivery. I will PM if you don't mind. Cheers
  4. ak77

Yes, that is the first thing I looked at. All fuses checked.
  5. ak77

Gateway/Databus Down?

Hey mate, did you ever find out about the above reset ?
  6. ak77

Thanks mate, I'm in WA on other side. Appreciate the thought. VW dealers seem to think is CCM. Do you have the same model CCM?>number coz they would have to be compatible.
  7. ak77

I thought the same but VW dealer said first thing to replace convenience unit. I did check all fuses and all good there. interesting thing is everything worked fine till I connected the new camera module . Car behaves the same after I disconnect. Not sure what would happen if I disconnect the...
  8. ak77

What do you mean imobiliser transfer? I do have my fans now running constant? Not sure if so should drive the car? havc control module inactive
  9. ak77

The car was at the dealer last week . ODIS comes up with same scan error and they recommend replacing convenience comfort module , or convenience access start control module. Being Covid and supply chains affected , no new parts for some time. So I have to get one of eBay but would like to know...
  10. ak77

The car was at the dealer last week . ODIS comes up with same scan error and they recommend replacing convenience comfort module , or convenience access start control module. Being Covid and supply chains affected , no new parts for some time. So I have to get one of eBay but would like to know...
  11. ak77

Yes the reverse cam module in the boot space next to vehicle dampening control module. not the infotainment. As soo as I unplugged the camera module everything came back on but the camera\ after installing new cam module in the back , I lost my HVAC and started to get low oil signal on dash...
  12. ak77

Issues galore here now, after replacing the RVC. Wednesday,28,April,2021,13:20:02:41771 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 21.3.0.0 Data version: 20210226 DS325.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ3CZEE048825 License Plate: ALLTRACK Mileage...
  13. ak77

Hi there, just a quick update on this tread. Seems like my reverse cam control module shorted and burned. As I disconnected the unit all of my steering button controls came back, phone, BT function, all sensors. Convenience Comfort unit issue. After replacing with the new part, the...
  14. ak77

Anyone know if ODIS eng will be my better option at the Dealer here? I'm hoping firmware update on ECU might do the trick ?
  15. ak77

AUDI A3 8P ABS Long coding help please (MK60EC1)

Just out of interest , where do you find coding bits "13424012112900FEC81002E7881D0080390000" Is there a data repository for every car ?
  16. ak77

Bump? Before I have to go to dealer. I have already spoken to them and they insist on re-scanning the car and won't accept VCDS. $$$
  17. ak77

Air Suspension

Not sure if this helps, but I had a similar issue with another German brand vehicle. Diagnostics were pointing towards the sensor issue while the entire time compressor was the offender.
  18. ak77

Done all of the above. No luck.
  19. ak77

Yeah , I saw that just didn’t know what’s it about. In any case I’m guessing it’s when original error occurred . No idea what to look at next. I read somewhere that missing message error in cluster could mean previous head unit changed looking for nav/phone message . Priority 6 Just don’t...