2. V

A3 8p Cruise Control Retrofit

Impossible. Ive looked by your vin in partslink24
  3. V

8P0 953 549 F. This will work 100%
  4. V

VW Golf MK7.5 GTE Headlight Coding

That is true, but for MK7,5 that's not possible. This only work with 4B module. Tiguan in beginning 2016/2017 work with 55 module and after that also go to 4B module. Tiguan can connect both ways. MK75 not. You also need to check which headlights you are using. 3 different types. D6 and D7 work...
  5. V

VW Golf MK7.5 GTE Headlight Coding

True story. 4b module is needed
  6. V

As far as i know this doesnt. Correct me if im wrong. i have checked partslink. When you try to order accesoires they give as not that it must be checked if 8P0 module is installed. So i can confirm that the module dont support
  7. V

Are you sure this steering wheel module supports CCS? As far as i know 8p0 only support
  8. V

Audi TT 8S Auto Hold retrofit coding not possible

Hello, I'm trying to retrofit Auto Hold on Audi TT 2018 model. I have tried different security codes like: 24990 - refused 20103 - accepted no coding possible 40168 - accepted no coding possible 01153 - accepted no coding possible I have tried coding same like 8V Audi A3. On german forum they...
  9. V

T6.1 New model

Hello. I can get this no problem. Still need?
  10. V

Audi S3 8V "Vehicle lights malfunction" and no error in vcds scan

when you have this fault you have the triangle with the fault? When you try to go in 09, will the traingle dissapear?
  11. V

Audi A4 B9 autohold retrofit ABS coding

as far as I know this is right codign: Module 09, Long Coding, Byte 15, Bit 6, from 0 to 1 Module 03, Long Coding, Byte 18, Bit 6, from 0 to 1 Module 03, Long Coding, Byte 30, Bit 1, from 0 in 1
  12. V

Carplay/Android Auto activation/update in Audi A6 C7 2015 (post-facelift)

I can do by remote but need dlink or ttl
  13. V

Audi Q5 (80A) Audi Music Interface Carplay Retrofit

That's possible but will be very expensive! but that's possible. But you know dealership always but but but
  14. V

RNS510 + Bluetooth Upgrade - VW Polo 6R (no Bluetooth signal)

Well to be honest 7P6 or 5K0 doesn't matter. But my advise take one of last indexes. Because then of the most bug fixes are done.
  15. V

Audi Q5 (80A) Audi Music Interface Carplay Retrofit

Hello, the ASI is a FEC code. This is not possible with VCDS. You sometimes also need replace usb module. I can do this but you need the required tools.
  16. V

RNS510 + Bluetooth Upgrade - VW Polo 6R (no Bluetooth signal)

Hello Mick, the problem is the module. This module is not suitable for polo 6r if you have no MFA+. Because with this module it displays a code in the MFA+ which needs to be inserted in the phone for pairing. Since you don’t have this you can not see this! you need a module that begins with...
  17. V

Audi a4 b9 2port usb activation

Usb connection is an activation code. Code is 00030000 AMI (USB Enable) Need to add this FeC code. I can do if you have Dlink
  18. V

How to code out reverse warning light, or all bulb warnings, on a 2015 VW Caddy

Bridge the 2 backup lights with eachother. Problem also solved