Search results

1. C

PCV valve vent

Hello. Has anyome issues with this part? I have noise that seems to be coming from this part. I have replacec it 3 times and it goes away after i replace but comes back soon after. No idea what else to do. No other other codes either.
  2. C

Remote Starter 2018 Audi Q7

So i was interested in putting a remote starter in my Audi. It seems ludicrous these cars cost what they do yey they add a simple feature. I heard many different reasons why so whatever. Can an aftermarket one be put in safely? I had an appt at Best Buy to put one in but the guy said he...
  3. C

Downloading to new PC

Hi get an error when trying to download vcds on a new pc. This pc has no normal usb drives only usb c drives. I got an adaptor to plug the hex into. It says i have to run a 64 bit version of DP.inst.exe? What is this?
  4. C

Latest Update Fail

What gives? Cant do anything with VCDS now. Needs firmware update. Wont connect to wifi to make update. No computer or internet issues whatsoever.
  5. C

Tiptronic Fault PRND SOLID RED

Hello i have been havung issues with the tiptronic for about a year as when the PRND is all solid the tiptronic would not work It wasnt on often so it wasnt a bother. VCDs just gives me the erro code the the tiptronic switch has an implausible signal. Now its pretty much like that all the...
  6. C

Cant fill gas tank? Now this is a new one

So i went to put gas in my 2003 audi a4 and the nozzle.kept.clicking at me. If i tried to pull the nozzle.out a bit to.get some it wont spit back out. I got about 6 gallons im bit ot took over 10 minutes. I didnt have an hour to fill it. I go have an evap code but ivehad for a.couple years...
  7. C

AC Compressor

So a couple of years ago my ac stopped blowing cold air in my 2003 audi a4 cabrio. I took it to a shop since i didnt know anything about ross tech or vag.com. i thought it could be an actuator motor issue since i had that another car. They told me it was the compressor and said everything...
  8. C

00975 Z1 Fault Code for Cabriolet

Anyone have a cabrio that has had to change out the Z1part which is for the rear window heater? ERWIN shows where it generally is but the area is all enclosed by the top and window. I could not fund anywhere in th erwin manual where it says how to remove it and replace. I changed out the...
  9. C

2003 Audi A4 Tranmission Issue

So I was driving my Audi today and as I was about to pull into a parking lo, I heard zapping noise from the front and all of the sudden my car would not drive. I tried to put it in park and it would just roll. The car had been driving fine. I left it where it is on the side of the street and...
  10. C

Random Misfires

Has anyone had random misfires? They come and.go especially in start up idle. Not isolated to one cylinder so hard to swap coils and see if it follows. I sealed up a vacuum leak I had and replaced the MAF sensor. It worked for a day or so and came back worse. My engine light was flashing and...
  11. C

Dreaded P0441 Evap Code

Who has all got the dreaded p0441 evap code and there is no leak. I ran the groups 70 and 71 and my shop says there is an issue with evap system. No leak like I had hoped but could be anything. I already changed the small evap purge valave by the air filter. Im not sure what else to do. He...