Search results

1. L

Superb MkII doors do not lock or unlock, windows do not operate, no mirror controls.

Problem fixed! The culprit was fuse No.23 30A. It was a loose terminal connection where the blade plugged in. One connection was solid while the other was loose and it was corrected by slightly bending one leg on the fuse so it make a solid connection. Car has been road tested and is as...
  2. L

Superb MkII doors do not lock or unlock, windows do not operate, no mirror controls.

As Langers said....doors control modules do not get power. And thanks for providing the link. I did know if it was ok to do so!
  3. L

This problem has been bugging me for the past month and I cannot find a resolution. I have a thread on Briskoda and the good folk their have done their best, but still there are still problems with my car. Skoda/ Superb Outdoor / 2014/Wagon Step 1 VIN: TMBMF93T2F9XXXXXX Step 2 ECU & DSG...
  4. L

HEX+CAN Cable not working with Acer Spin3 laptop

Thanks for your responses Uwe.. I checked the installation file to find I installed the lite version. Uninstalled it, downloaded and installed the full version and viola...everything works! Sorry to have been a pain.. Cheers and have a great day!!
  5. L

As I couldn't post screen shot I decided to uninstall the cable and went through the process again... The laptop recognised cable and set it up. In DM it is present but without a driver
  6. L

Nope...can't insert image...it's asking for a url but the image is saved on my Desktop for now..is there a trick to inserting a .jpg??
  7. L

Cable works with the wife's HP laptop...she doesn't like my using her laptop so I must get it working with my Acer Spin3 running Windoze 10. In Device Manager it is there as Ross Tech Direct USB Interface with VCP... When doing the Test in VCDS if fails to be recognised. Can anyone advise what...
  8. L

MK2 MY15 Škoda Superb 3T 4x4 steering wheel with non working flappy paddles

I've fitted a Flat Bottom Steering wheel with Paddle Shifters to my car Part# 5E0 419 091 BC and I activated TripTronic Shifters in Controller 16 Steering Wheel. On initial fitting the paddles worked just fine but the Multi-functions buttons did not. I purchased buttons 5EO 919 719 G WHS from...
  9. L

Controller 1: option not available, Skoda Superb 3T

I am new to VCDS and this is somewhat a newbie question I guess... I was following a Briskoda forum where they list coding changes and how tos, and one I am interested in is improving accelerator pedal response. The detail provided says to select Controller 1(engine), byte-0, bit-1, then using...