Search results

1. C

PCV valve vent

Sorry about that. Its a 2003 audi a4 cabrio.
  2. C

PCV valve vent

Hello. Has anyome issues with this part? I have noise that seems to be coming from this part. I have replacec it 3 times and it goes away after i replace but comes back soon after. No idea what else to do. No other other codes either.
  3. C

Remote Starter 2018 Audi Q7

So i was interested in putting a remote starter in my Audi. It seems ludicrous these cars cost what they do yey they add a simple feature. I heard many different reasons why so whatever. Can an aftermarket one be put in safely? I had an appt at Best Buy to put one in but the guy said he...
  4. C

Downloading to new PC

Also of note it is a 64 bit ARM processor.
  5. C

Downloading to new PC

Hi get an error when trying to download vcds on a new pc. This pc has no normal usb drives only usb c drives. I got an adaptor to plug the hex into. It says i have to run a 64 bit version of DP.inst.exe? What is this?
  6. C

Latest Update Fail

Yea it looks like i never registered my product.
  7. C

20.12.0 not loading

All good now. Thanks for the video
  8. C

20.12.0 not loading

It wont connect to wifi to make the update.
  9. C

Latest Update Fail

What gives? Cant do anything with VCDS now. Needs firmware update. Wont connect to wifi to make update. No computer or internet issues whatsoever.
  10. C

20.12.0 not loading

Can i just go back to what was prior?
  11. C

20.12.0 not loading

Keep telling me i need a firmware update but wont connect to wifi to update??
  12. C

20.12.0 not loading

Wont load with recent update? What gives?
  13. C

20.12.0 not loading

Yep was working fine till this update. Now it wont work.?
  14. C

2009 AUDI Q5 EPC and MISFIRE # 4 cylinder

How did you clean the carbon build up? I have one stubborn cylinder amd thinking its carbon. I already put sea foam a few werks ago and iy is still randomly misfiring in cylinder 5 esp at cold start.
  15. C

Tiptronic Fault PRND SOLID RED

There is the scan. Notably showing the tiptronic signal issue. I am mostly trying to figure out if the tiptronic error means something is wrong with my transmission in general or just that I cant use the tiptronic which isn't a big deal not being able to drive the car like a manual tranny.
  16. C

VCDS-Lite Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Version: Release 1.2 www.Ross-Tech.com Workshop Code: 000 00000 Self-Diagnosis Log Wednesday, 19 August 2020, 15:15:04:11085 VIN Number: WAUAT48H63K022250 License Plate: Mileage: Repair Order: Chassis Type: 8H - Audi Cabrio B6 Scan...
  17. C

Hello i have been havung issues with the tiptronic for about a year as when the PRND is all solid the tiptronic would not work It wasnt on often so it wasnt a bother. VCDs just gives me the erro code the the tiptronic switch has an implausible signal. Now its pretty much like that all the...
  18. C

Cant fill gas tank? Now this is a new one

Oh sorry about that. 1st time its ever happened. I let the tank get quite low so maybe tthere was too much air in the tank. I am going to try again tomorrow at a different gas station and see what happens.
  19. C

Cant fill gas tank? Now this is a new one

So i went to put gas in my 2003 audi a4 and the nozzle.kept.clicking at me. If i tried to pull the nozzle.out a bit to.get some it wont spit back out. I got about 6 gallons im bit ot took over 10 minutes. I didnt have an hour to fill it. I go have an evap code but ivehad for a.couple years...
  20. C

AC Compressor

So a couple of years ago my ac stopped blowing cold air in my 2003 audi a4 cabrio. I took it to a shop since i didnt know anything about ross tech or vag.com. i thought it could be an actuator motor issue since i had that another car. They told me it was the compressor and said everything...