Search results

1. EduardJS

2018 Audi A3 quattro - Can you enable ACC?

This is an old thread but it can surely be done. I have a Q3 F3, and there is an ACC retrofit on kufatec for it.Either way, I have bought a VAS 5054a dongle, a new steering column switch (that includes ACC and not just cruise control), installed it just today. Waiting on someone tomowrrow to...
  2. EduardJS

Audi RSQ3 red dash inserts part numbers

@kevinm Ahh, you are so right!! It’s a different model entirely .. thanks for letting me know lol. How did I not think of that, it’s so obvious.
  3. EduardJS

Alright! You’re correct, it’s for the Q3 (orange) and it is caled Roso Alala. May I ask, how did you get the color code? I can’t seem to find it anywhere (on sites like ifinterface, or partslink24). just curious maybe there is a better platform to use.
  4. EduardJS

Of course, I'm asking for them in order to buy, as I can't find them anywhere, otherwise I wouldn't have posted in here :( Regards!
  5. EduardJS

@kevinm Q3 F3 (Sportback), so anything after 2020 when it first appeared, as they are all the same. Thanks!
  6. EduardJS

Hello! I'm wondering if there's anyone who knows the PNs for the "red" insertions (alcantara leather) on the dashboard, like this. You can only configure it on the RSQ3 as part of the "extended red package", and since it wasn't available at the time, I went with the orange ones (83B 853 241 A...
  7. EduardJS

Audi Q3 F3 - Electronic child safety lock

Cannot edit for some reason, so I'm posting this separately. - Does anyone know what might be the difference between 8W1 and 5Q0 software? - Is it even possible to "flash" those door control units with the 8W1? Or ... wondering if 5Q0 is able to support the retrofit without changing the actual...
  8. EduardJS

Audi Q3 F3 - Electronic child safety lock

So, I've recently upgraded to a Q3 Sportback 2021 (from a Q3 2019), and I somehow managed to miss the electronic child lock (it only has the window opening lock). Now, I'm looking to retrofit it. I know from the vehicle specification that it comes with QQ2 (Ambient Lighting package plus), and...
  9. EduardJS

Polo 6C BiXenon Retrofit Issue

@DV52 Not sure if my wife would be that eager :facepalm: haha
  10. EduardJS

@DV52 Regarding the laptop, unfortunately, not. I change these on a yearly basis, but it should be very easy to find. The guy who bought it is a friend, and he still has it. So I could maybe look into it whenever we meet, but no clue when that'd happen, as we're 300km apart. Regarding the sold...
  11. EduardJS

There is a long coding change you need to do as well. Unfortunately I cannot recall what byte is it, since I already sold the car two years ago .. But there was a a dropdown with Xenon + AFS, Halogen, HIDs. That's because the BCM needs to know you have AFS installed (with Xenons) otherwise...
  12. EduardJS

Well, you're both right ... and also wrong. You do need an adapter to easily swap back to halogen (eg. for an MOT inspection in case they didn't retrofit AFS / Washers), but it is not required. O can easily do with as well as without it. As you can see from this to this, you can pull the wiring...
  13. EduardJS

Q3 F3 - Garage Door Opener

Quick question, based on this diagram. From my experience, that LIN Bus pin slot should already be used, as I don't think it's purely assigned for homelink. If so, is there anywhere else I can get to it throughout the car, like a coupling point, or am I mistaken and it is purely for homelink...
  14. EduardJS

Can-bus problems after retrofitting Side Assist VW Tiguan 2018

Ok ... that's unfortunate. I was unaware at the time I configured the car, with regards to what exactly presense (basic) does. I'll fiddle with the coding tomorrow and see what's possible. Guess I'll stick to simply retrofitting side assist, and whatever else can be done (assist wise) via...
  15. EduardJS

No no, I only wanted to "upgrade" thinking 3Q0 or 5Q0 are a must in order to have stuff like presense plus, or ACC, since the radar sensor is the same on both cars. That's why I asked if anyone knows the difference between 2Q0, 3Q0 and 5Q0 Yeah, I started thinking the same after looking at...
  16. EduardJS

@stefan147 correct. All in all, ACC is not a must, but I'd really like upgrading that presense-basic to presense-plus (so it also breaks for my wife whenever a collision is detected) ... and since the front sensor itself seems to be the same between the two, I assumed the presense is dealt with...
  17. EduardJS

Does anyone know the difference between 2Q0, 3Q0 and 5Q0 in the A5 (camera) module? I'd like to retrofit the following on a Q3 Sporback 2020, which I've recently bought for my wife, while I own a simple Q3 built in June 2019 - ACC (car has lane assist and cruise control) - Side assist (it just...
  18. EduardJS

Q3 F3 - Garage Door Opener

Hello. I'm looking to retrofit Homelink on my new Q3. So far, I've found the following parts: 4K0 907 681 - holding bracket N90 436 903 x 2 - screws 4M0 973 705 - PIN connector 4N0 907 410 B - control unit Does anybody have any clue what are pins 4/5 about ? They link to R278 (programming...
  19. EduardJS

Faulty BCM replacement, Component Protection issues

Ok gents, so it's been a long time coming. Have a Polo 6C, with a 6C0 937 089 BCM. Went on, bought a used 6C0 937 089 B ( from another Polo 6C ), installed it, fixed the CAN Gateway installation list, it's coding, as well as BCM's long coding. After switching ignition on, the unexpected...
  20. EduardJS

Anyone here with a 6C BlueGT ?

If you by any chance have a 6C BlueGT ( http://www.bilgalleri.dk/fotoalbum/billeder/min-polo-6c-bluegt/176005 ) or maybe have a friend who does, please reply here, I really need an ad-map and one autoscan ... Thank you very VERY much!