Search results

1. Gremling

VW California Heated mirror on rear window switch

Hi, faultfinding on a brother in laws VW California. Front Passenger side belt tensioner ignititer shorted to ground -> Red wire in connector on top of belt tensioner was rubbing against chassie hole next to it and had made a small damage to wire isolatation. Just behind lower plastic on B...
  2. Gremling

Multivan/California and Transporter exhaust smell

Hi, I understand there is a problem with some of the VW Multivans/California and Transporter T5 series, 2.5tdi engine, regarding exhaust fumes. Several reasons from how and what, I would like to tell of one of the reasons. My brother on law have such car, with the BPC engine. As soon as he...
  3. Gremling

Audi A6 2.0tdi, 2005 facelift, Glowplugs

Hi, Can anyone please tell me how I can find out if car (ECU or GP´s controller sw) has been programmed for ceramic og metal glow-plugs? The almighty manual states that this engine (BRE) shall have ceramic glow plugs, one parts seller, says it does not matter if he buys ceramic or metal GP´s...
  4. Gremling

Unable to perform SRI

Hi, Gremling here, Last evening I tried to help out a friend with his VW Jetta, 2011 1,6 tdi, it had just been to service at a Toyota dealer/workshop ( we do not have a VAG dealer within a few hundre km). Anyway, the Toyota workshop, and also I was unable to reset the Service Reminder Indicator...
  5. Gremling

Audi A5 ABS control module

Hi, I am unable o clear faultcode on my sons newly bought 2011 A5 2.0 TFSI Car has had the famous engine upgrade/repair, a few years ago at an Audi workshop in Germany, seller did not mention any issues with car. Unable to access control/module 03-ABS Brakes, need help here Attached below is...
  6. Gremling

Audi A6 Allroad 4F cigarette socket

Hi, is it possible to reprogram the function for the cigarette socket to only be powered when ignition is set to on, or only when car is running? Regards Gremling
  7. Gremling

2006 Audi A6 Release load on steering

Hi, got a call from father in law yesterday, his Audi 2006 A6 2.0tdi would not disengage steering wheel lock, gear shifter or anything else but radio. Please be advices that all the following text, regarding troubleshooting and getting car operational again has not been found in VAG manuals...
  8. Gremling

Audi 2006 2.0 tdi, p0665 code

Hi, Just got my neighbours car in for a check, car was in limp home mode, and code p0665 boost pressure issu. As I fixed it, no scan is attached, just info for others, in case they experiance same issue. Checked and cleared warning, car taken for test run, using VCDS for monitoring. Actual...
  9. Gremling

2010 A6 2.7TDI (CANC) with P040D | Hex net V2, Labels: Redir Fail!

Hi, when selecting 01-Engine, I always get the Labels Redir fail. Casting many of the function to be "hidden" I am unable to do stuff. Have not seen this on the other main Groups. Please help me sort this, as I am unable to do adaptations and arv measuring etc. See partial scan below, affected...
  10. Gremling

2010 2.7tdi A6 allroad CANC

Hi, just got a chk engine light, quick test with my Vagcom revieled P040D EGR Temp Sensor A Circuit High. Intemittent, erased it, but came back after a few km driving (engine was shut down on purpose, stop at a shop), During next start the warning came back. No other issues with car, appart from...
  11. Gremling

2010 A6 Allroad 2.7tdi CANC

HI, I need help in forcing Regen of DPF on my car, wife got a particulate filter warning and drove for a good few miles as per insert, warning off, but I would like to make a force Regen, as car is to often only operated for 4km a time. Cold weather does not help either. Scan of car ...
  12. Gremling

Engine types

Hi, anyone know the difference between canc and cand, apart fro 190hp vas 163hp? Both are 2.7tdi
  13. Gremling

VW Multivan 2005 TDi, several issues

Hi If you gys wan to move this or incorporate it to the Multivan slide doors case, feel free to do so. Working on my brother-in-law´s Multivan, we have found a module to be defect in sliding doors issue, but scan reveals several other issues. I would like some advice in how to continue, what...
  14. Gremling

VW Multivan Side doors

Hi, I am helping a brother-in-law with his Multivan from 2005. 2,5tdi, A-gearbox. Car drained battery, primary fault was found to be both sliding door modules, they were burnt. 2 condensation burnt BAR, 1 relay V23084-C2002-A403, the little chip WE 2906 and a VR? (think its an VoltageRegulator)...
  15. Gremling

Air suspension 2010 Audi A6 Quattro 2.7 tdi, 190ps

Hi, As always when shit happens with cars, I am offshore. My wife just said car sinks down immediately after car is shut down. She hears "whistling" noise from left side, and can kind of feel air next to engine cover, very close to oil fill cap. When started, the car will raise, although she is...
  16. Gremling

Audi A6 2006 2.0tdi timing belt failure

Hi all, My father in-law´s 2.0tdi had a timing belt that broke/ruptured last night. The driver told me that he only felt the total loss off engine power, but no "bang", he could not remember if he tried to restart the engine (I therefore assume he did). I am not familiar with this engine, apart...
  17. Gremling

Audi A6 2.7 2010 allroad

Hi, Regarding previous post of my aux heater. How can I force start it, have done the adaptation and erased fault codes, but I have forgotten how to start it via VAGCOM. Auto Scan below here Saturday,13,January,2018,18:13:48:27784 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7...
  18. Gremling

Audi A6 Allroad 2010 Flash To Pass lights on with Xenon high beam

Hi all, I have been searching internet for help regarding this issue, it seems like others as well have problems with the "poorer" light output from Xenon in high beam mode. I do not think it´s due to worn Xenon bulbs, as other similar car has same shit poor light when car with this light setup...
  19. Gremling

2010 A6 Quattro 2.7tdi Need FTP as high-beams and fault codes

Hi all, still new to Forum, so please forgive any mistakes made. I am hoping for someone to help me getting my FTP working along with my high-beams on my 2010 Audi, Have tried to get it done according to a few video post, although they were for Golf and Passat, but does not seem like on VagCom...
  20. Gremling

Activate FTP on a 2010 Audi A6 Allroad 2.7tdi

Hi, I am quite new to this forum, so please forgive any mistakes. I have seen a few threads regarding this topic, but so far only found for VW. I would very much like to get my FTP lights to work with my Xenon lights as High beams, at the time its only Xenon lights that works when I push (or...