Search results

1. P

Issues with ACC, Pre sense after removing tow bar hitch

After wasting a lot of time to try and resolve this I am now at a loss! I had retrofitted this and as the car is being sold back to Audi they preferred it to be removed as they cant really warrant it despite it being genuine parts as it was not factory. So I carefully removed all wiring and...
  2. P

2012 Audi Q7 Issues with Bose following MMI update

Sad days but this is seemingly a common problem with some cars. Update was completed with genuine original discs and followed instructions to the letter but now have bose fader problems and the fault codes as per the scan below. Before I have to take the car to a dealer please can anyone offer...
  3. P

Retrofit B9 S4 Seats to B9 Audi S4

Retrofit B9 S4 Seats to B9 Audi A4 coding / adaptation help please Hello to the next retrofit headache! So, I have the S4 seats installed in the car, run the required Airbag connection and the connection to the Central Electric Module as required as well as the extra power feed. All Good...
  4. P

AUDI A4 B9 3.0 TDI 272 with a few options

Scan of my car as factory minus towbar install done by me: Sunday,30,September,2018,18:24:00:38198 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.7.2.1 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4430.4 Data version: 20180808 DS295.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZF40JA124225...
  5. P

Can't get switch to work on B9 Audi A4 towbar trailer

Before I trawl for another module, welcome any advice from those in the know! Installed a factory swivel bar and coded up and all seems well apart from not being able to get the switch to work to release the bar so pretty stuck. Even tried manually releasing in output test so suspect the...
  6. P

Audi Q5 update adaptive BI-Xenon Help!

Hi all, apologies for posting this here, awaiting my verification to be done as a genuine lead owner! I have a 2009 Audi Q5 with the bi-xenons and adaptive lights installed and I want to update to the later style lights. I have the correct new light units and aware that the wiring needs to be...
  7. P

Another Audi Q5 towbar thread after checking all others

Hi all, having an issue coding up module 13. Followed all other guides but no success on adjusting code accordingly so reverted back to original. Have tried adjusting third byte as per other suggestions but code rejected. Results from full scan: VCDS Version: Release 12.12.2 (x64) Data...