Search results

1. D

VW Passat B8 2017 Lane Assist activation.

In A5 There is no errors. Problem is that i cant change coding. Cos request is out of range.
  2. D

VW Passat B8 2017 Lane Assist activation.

Hi. Is there possibility to activate Lane assist to that car? Car has camera in windscreen, HBA. I Tried to activate lane assist to b8 but worked out. In A5, when I tried to activate bites it said that request out of range.. Thanks. Thursday,08,April,2021,16:21:31:19148 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  3. D

Audi RS3 2016 U.S. park light coding and Bulb error.

*Rid of that error.
  4. D

Thanks you For your answer. Today i tried to do Changes to bcm. But i think you didn't understand me. Sorry. I codes oranges leds always on when your light switch Is position 0. And now i got error on dash "left/right drl dont Work". Id like to get rid of that error.
  5. D

Nobody havent struggeled with that? :)
  6. D

Hi. I coded RS3 U.S. style park lights what is activated only when light switch is on position 0. Now there is Error on dash that left and right DRL doesnt work. Got coding tweak from stemei site and there was solution what was on some car possible. That can change DRL to not active and then...
  7. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

" Close the Long Coding Helper by clicking the Windows X box on the top right of the screen or clicking the Exit button on the top left of the screen to send your altered Coding value back to the Coding screen. " Thats what I did but new coding screen was empty. Only change that it accepted was...
  8. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

I tried to use long goding helper, changed byte 6 bit 7 and byte 14 bit 0 but got error "You did not enter a new coding. If you are using LCode, make sure to close in order to transfer the new coding back to vcds." And new goding window is empty.
  9. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

I Will test it. Thanks for help!
  10. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

I copied whole coding.there wasnt any bits avalible to enable/disable. And after that went To dealers and asked update but there wasnt update avalible. It is latest version in 03...
  11. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

Tried that new coding, didnt accept.
  12. D

2010 MK6 Golf R ESP off.

Hi. Is there possible to disable ESP/ASR and all of those in golf R? I tried to Change byte 16 but it didnt help me. Also is there possible to change esp button like one press it will disable esp and with hold the button it disable all traction controls? Original value in byte 16 was 29 and I...
  13. D

Audi A6 C7 green menu/developer mode activation

Hi. I tried to activate developer mode/green menu but vcds says that request out of range. I entered security access, it was okey, access gived. But when I try to activate develper mode then its out of range. I tried to change other channels and I got changed. Only developer mode cant do. Any...
  14. D

Audi A7 2012 Media player 1 0E cannot be reached.

Hi. I took from A7 autoscan and there is a lot of faults. Cars owner just bought that car and almost all the faults was about 5000-6000km back. Maybe there was bad battery or some repairs, dont know. But then there is fault media player 1 cannot be reached. I checked all fuses, both sides of...
  15. D

Seat Leon 5F Rear lights coding

Hello. Is it possible to code out the upper stripe from rear led lights? I found inner and outer light channel but I didnt saw oppertunity to code out "half of led" . Saturday,07,March,2020,18:47:14:19148 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.2...
  16. D

Skoda Octavia RS "Soprt" menu activation?

Hello. Is there any options to get boost pressure on radio screen? I know that in MK7 R there is "sport" menu, like "offroad" menu. But is there possible to code the "sport" menu to Ocravia MKIII? Thanks! Sunday,22,December,2019,16:55:30:19148 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  17. D

Golf MK7 S/S deactivation?

Hello. Does anybody know is there possibility to deactivate Start&Stop in that MK7? There isnt channel to change voltage to S/S. Is there any other possibility to do with VCDS? Saturday,11,January,2020,21:09:36:19148 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  18. D

Audi A4 2009 battery coding issue

Hello. I changed battery to audi and the battery needs coding. I have tried code battery, but when I press TEST then there comes old battery coding value back. There is 26 digits but car dont accept new coding? can someone give me advice? Wednesday,11,December,2019,15:11:31:19148 VCDS --...
  19. D

New Polo cruise control/speed limiter change.

Hello. Does anybody know is there any change code cruise control to car where is only speed limiter? what kind of modifications does it need? Different switch to limiter/cruise control? Can it be done just that easy? Thanks! Here´s autoscan Friday,29,November,2019,08:00:14:19148 VCDS --...
  20. D

Sharan 7N aux heater to pre heater?

Hello. Is it possible that the aux heater works like pre heater? I read somewhere that it could be possible, if you change bits but does it work on my car? Sunday,17,November,2019,17:47:42:19148 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64)...