Search results

1. A

2009 A6 C6 Air-Con panel removal

Found the best way was to remove the air vent trim and then I could get access to the retaining clips for the a/c panel
  2. A

Great thank you - I’ll try there
  3. A

Does anyone know how to remove the air con panel from the dash of my A6 C6 I can’t see any screws retaining it would be grateful for any advice
  4. A

Faulty door lock or door module ??

Ok I'll check that out, thank you
  5. A

I have attached the latest scan Chassis Type: 4F-AU56 (4F0) Scan: 01 02 03 05 08 09 0E 15 16 17 19 42 46 4F 52 53 55 56 5F 62 69 72 76 VIN: WAUZZZ4F09N045307 Mileage: 327540km-203523miles 01-Engine -- Status: Malfunction 0010 02-Auto Trans -- Status: OK 0000 03-ABS Brakes --...
  6. A

Ok thank you - will do a new scan tomorrow
  7. A

Did an auto scan tonight but it showed no error on the passenger door !! - I have a previous scan from a few months ago which showed a problem is it worth uploading that ?
  8. A

When I open the passenger door on my 2009 A6 there are no puddle lights, no red light on the inner door edge and the display on the dash doesn’t recognise that the door is open It will also lock sometimes and not others I though it might be the door lock unit but was wondering if it may possibly...
  9. A

Which airbag for my FBSW ?

I am retro fitting a flat bottom steering wheel to my 2009 A6 and have a flat bottom steering wheel with the part number 8J0 419 091 CB, would anyone know which airbag I would need to fit this wheel and be suitable for the car Thanks
  10. A

Best tablet for use with VCDS ?

What is the best tablet/touch screen to use with my interface ? Thanks
  11. A

Forcing DPF regen with VCDS

How do I force a DPF regen on my 2009 Audi A6 3.0tdi using VCDS please ? Grateful for any help
  12. A

A6 C6 Electric seat wont go up

The electric drivers front seat in my 2009 A6 3.0 TDI Lemans wont go up or down on the button. The front section under the knees will move but not the main up and down of the seat All other functions of the seat work ok. Are the motors fused separately ? or would it be likely to be the switch...
  13. A

Noise and vibration at 2000rpm

My 2009 A6 3.0 tdi developed a noise/vibration on my way home yesterday. It seems to be around 2000 rpm. Initially I thought it was an intercooler pipe but it seems more from the exhaust. Car drives fine with no real loss of power only symptoms are bit noisier on startup and the...
  14. A

Code out reverse light bulb check ?

I fitted some Led reverse light bulbs into my 2009 A6 C6 avant. There is no error on the dash but from the rear you can see them pulse every 30 seconds or so when the car performs a bulb check - can the check be coded out with VCDS or do I need to wire in a capacitor/resistor Would be grateful...
  15. A

Audi A6 (4F) fault codes 02115 and 02123

I noticed recently that the interior light wasn't coming on and the dash display wasn't showing the front passenger door was open. I have since realised that when the car is locked the passenger door doesn't lock. I ran the scan and have posted the details below - is it likely to be the lock...
  16. A

Q7 Telephone module problem

The telephone module in my Q7 will connect to my phone but will fail once you answer or make a call. When you search for the bluetooth from the phone to pair it just sees the car as 'bluetooth' not Audi UHV as it does on my A6 I scanned the module and got the following - it doesnt show an...
  17. A

Q7 3.0 TDI - turbo actuator fault J724 - P3348-004

I recently had the car go into limp mode but with no EML. When scanned with the VCDS I had the error 013128 - Control circuit for controller for Turbocharger 1 (J724) P3348-004- Electrical malfunction - Intermittent The output test on the actuator shows both outputs cycling between 20% - 80%...