Search results

1. K

Golf mk7 wireless charger retrofit

Hi! I would like to install an inductive charger in my Golf for the phone 5NA 980 611. I have all the connections and coding done and everything works as expected. The problem is that I have a storage tray (I don't know the exact name) under the display with the number 5G1 863 391, which does...
  2. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

I don't have the ability to currently flash the datasets in my drivers, but will try to install other driver door drivers this week.
  3. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Do you mean flash to the new sofware?
  4. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Together with colleague @Pumpkin we tried to solve the problem.He has a Golf 7.5 in which the driver's mirror remembers positions along with the seat position, this is what I want to achieve. We agreed that the driver's mirror motor should be number 1K0 959 578A. The wires to the motor itself...
  5. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

I thought the modules on both sides should be coded the same way. The only difference is that the passenger side mirror lowers when reversing. Should the coding be changed somewhere else? Both coding: -Driver side: -Passenger side:
  6. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

So it is not possible to memorize the position of the mirror on the driver's side, for the memorized seat position, but for the mirror on the passenger's side yes? strange... What happens to your driver's side mirror when you press the memorised seat position?
  7. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Yeah, I saw these values for both mirrors, when moving the mirror these values changed, so I didn't understand why the right mirror had memory and the left mirror didn't. In the link @downtime provided they write that the mirror motor must necessarily be with the letter C. There are no motors...
  8. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Doesn't every mirror with 13 pins have a memory?
  9. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

I replaced the seat module and everything works as it should, unfortunately I don't know why the previous one was giving me errors. But I still have a problem with the memory of the left mirror. After adjusting the position on the seat, the mirror does not return to the memorized position. The...
  10. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

I'll try your coding, but I compared mine with two golf mk7 scans from this forum and they were identical.
  11. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Yes when done by ODIS, it looks like the seat moves in every direction to the extreme. Yes, it's a complete unit. Nothing has been changed there before. I have tried doing this manually, holding for 5s, release and again holding for 5s in each axis, but nothing has worked.
  12. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Hi, I replaced both lumbar motors. This error has stopped appearing, but the error about missing calibration is still there. I have tried doing basic settings via vcds, odis and manually. Each time the error remains. Saturday,10,April,2021,19:05:16:46555 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  13. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Hi, I looked in the seat and the motor and cables look fine. Everything works as it should. Could this error be due to incorrect coding?
  14. K

Golf MK7 seat retrofit

Hi, happy Easter! I installed memory seats in my golf. For a long time I drove without pushing the lumbar out because it was not coded. Recently I decided to code it, but I am getting 4 errors popping up: 3 errors about missing calibration and 1 about basic settings. I have tried doing them both...
  15. K

GOLF MK7 ACC Retrofit

I understand that I need to perform the entire calibration procedure which includes: component removal, calibration, electronic unlocking. Is this enough or do I need an additional action?
  16. K

GOLF MK7 ACC Retrofit

Hi, I have just retrofitted the ACC, but now I have some errors regarding SWAP2CODING. Is it possible to solve this myself? Or do I have to do it at the dealer? Tuesday,09,March,2021,18:55:57:46555 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.12.0.1 (x64)...
  17. K

GOLF MK7 ACC Retrofit

Yes, exactly. Sorry, it might have been confusing. I tried twice, but CP still remained on Gateway. Perhaps the fault is actually 5F. Yes, I have TV Tuner installed. I had the opportunity to upgrade my car at low cost, so I took it. But I admit, it is not a useful feature in the car. That...
  18. K

GOLF MK7 ACC Retrofit

Hi! I have problem, In module 13: Auto Dist. Reg. I have the camera unchecked. When I check it, 10 errors appear regarding the Databus. I am adding an auto-scan. Could this be caused by the camera not matching radar? Can replacing the radar with a newer one fix these errors? VIN...
  19. K

ACC and Speed Limiter not available - MK7

Yes, The ABS pump coding on both cars is very similar, the only differences are on the last few bytes. What makes me wonder the most is that before the Virtual Cockpit was set up the ACC was working. UPDATE: I changed three things in the adaptations in the 17. instruments all set to not...
  20. K

ACC and Speed Limiter not available - MK7

I have checked the ABS coding. In byte 24 the value should be F8, but here it is F9. When I change this value, nothing changes, no new errors. Also when I decoded the 13 Reg. dist. from the engine and gateway the error in the engine remained. UPDATE: I changed the coding in the engine in byte...