Search results

1. Chrisfz

Vw Polo 6c Gti Halgen to LED RETROFIT .

GOOD DAY IM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP IVE RAN THE NEW HARNESS FOR THE HALOGEN TO LED HEADLIGHT MOD . BUT SEEN TO BATTLE GETTING IT CODED IN CORRECTLY WITH OUT ANY ERRORS . WONDER IS ANYONE CAN ASSIST PLEASE just looking for the right coding
  2. Chrisfz

Abs Module on Vw Roc Missing after a Tuner did a Ecu Flash (KM60EC1)

Good day Gents Please assist Module codes missing here , please can someone provide me with Codes . Customer contacted me after a tuner worked on his car . Would love to sort him out Tuesday,06,November,2018,16:33:11:40674 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  3. Chrisfz

Epc Ligth coming on - Please help

Howzit guys . ive been having this issue now twice is this maybe due to meth spraying to much and changing the sensor settings? or is the sensor packing up? Friday,06,April,2018,16:17:15:40674 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.2.0.3 (x64)...
  4. Chrisfz

New to the Forum

Hi Guys . I've been floating around here for a while but registered not long ago. i owe a small Company Called Retrofiitters kzn . we do lots of coding and all kinds of small things . thanks for having me here. i just have a few questions on the new Vw Tiguan I've worked on a 2017 model...
  5. Chrisfz

Vcds went wrong.

Hi guys im new to the forum. But been playing around with a vag com for a while now. Ive made a few mistakes in this time periods. Like i never saved my stock codes of my car before doing any tweaks. So my question is how can i reset the vcds to stock and start again. Reason for asking...