Search results

1. MELenium

Retrofitting folding door mirrors

Hi Have just been experimenting with the switch putting in to different positions and have discovered if I fold the mirrors before leaving the car, then lock the door so when I unlock the door, the mirror does not fold out as the switch is still in the fold position and then do an Autoscan...
  2. MELenium

Hi The new switch finely got delivered today after waiting a couple of weeks, fitted it and it has not made any difference which I thought but had to eliminate it, I also looked at the wiring of the door mirror the best I could but everything looked ok (could be further inside which I could not...
  3. MELenium

Audi A1 Sportback 2019 - activation of the high beam assistant (FLA)

Hi Mel_w Trying to think back when I did mine and I'm almost certain that I had the lights switched off.
  4. MELenium

Audi A1 Sportback 2019 - activation of the high beam assistant (FLA)

Hi Mel_w Did you manage to get HBA working?
  5. MELenium

Hi langer2k Thanks for those scans, the only difference with mine to those seems to be the rear door modules. Mine are 5Q0 and both of those are 5Q4,
  6. MELenium

Hi downtime No they are not checked in the gateway list, but I have not checked in gateway adaptations so will have look in there. (not sure where gateway adaptations is) Thanks
  7. MELenium

Hi DV52 If I was correct in what I thought you meant which was: Byte 2 bit 4 (untick box) on both doors which changed the binary to 0000 0000 This did not seem to change anything (BB and BC was still showing in the autoscan as before) Let me know if that was not what you meant. And for the...
  8. MELenium

Hi DV52 Sorry I'm a bit confused by exactly what I need to change in Byte 2 this time, can you explain what I need to do in my simple terms, Thanks 🤔
  9. MELenium

HI DV52 First a big thank you for helping me, really appreciated. Right I have changed the coding as you suggested and it has cleared one of the faults in the drivers door: 196665 - Switch for Central Locking B122D 29 [009] - Signal Implausible And the passenger door fault has cleared: 196665...
  10. MELenium

Hi DV52 There was nothing in the gateway installation list that was not registered and in the gateway list BB AND BC were not ticked. Are you suggesting to untick door modules 42 and 52 in the gateway list?
  11. MELenium

Hi DV52 No offence taken, these "independent door modules" seemed to have sprouted from installing the new door modules, these faults seem to be coming up only when the central locking is used. It's strange that the central locking works exactly as it should, the mirrors switch is working...
  12. MELenium

Hi I have just done 2 more autoscans, one when unlocking the car door and it shows all 3 faults and the 2nd one sitting in unlocked car but folded the mirrors using the switch and it showed no faults. Here is the one showing no faults: (without locking doors)...
  13. MELenium

Hi Ronaldo Thanks for the reply, if I don't lock the car and do the Autoscan it shows all the faults gone, I seems to be only when I lock it.
  14. MELenium

Hi DV52 Just had a thought, could the switch be handed as I did buy from Germany. It looks exactly like a UK switch with the same part no: 2G0 959 565 E, probably not, as it does work as expected.
  15. MELenium

Hi DV52 These two below are already active so i only did the one change but unfortunately it still has the faults. ENG141635-ENG126610-Spiegelverstellung-Signalisierung_Spiegelanklappung > active ENG141635-ENG116650-Spiegelverstellung-Spiegelabsenkung bei Rueckwaertsfahrt > active Here is...
  16. MELenium

Hi DV52 Thanks for this, I will give them a try tomorrow.
  17. MELenium

Hi I am wondering if it could be a faulty switch, it's so strange when everything is working as expected. It's ever since I fitted the switch that it is throwing up these three faults. As everything else is fine, should I just ignore them but it's not in my nature to ignore it as I like...
  18. MELenium

Hi Everything is working fine, fold-in when locking , fold-out when unlocking using the remote and the switch is working fine, except the Autoscan is showing these faults. 42-Door Elect, Driver 196665- Switch for central locking B122D 29 [008]- Signal Implausible Confirmed-Tested Since Memory...
  19. MELenium

Hi Switch arrived today and now fitted, everything works fine.
  20. MELenium

Hi Update: My control modules and my folding mirrors arrived this morning. Just waiting for my new switch. So this afternoon i thought i would have a go at installing them. First thing was to do an Autoscan then I started with the passenger door, replacing my old door module with the new(used)...