Search results

1. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - ACC functionality

Ok, thanks Don
  2. rocamet

Hi Again, I'm wondering if there's a way to control the following distance set by each of the "levels" of the ACC. In other words, can I change the preset following distances to the car in front of me for each of the five levels?
  3. rocamet

@jyoung8607 Thank you. I have been only using the cycle button and that is less confusing. I will give 13-acc a try.
  4. rocamet

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to reverse the +- button functionality during adaptive cruise control. I love my car and ACC but the plus and minus buttons used for distance control are counterintuitive to me. The - button should "back me away", thus increasing the...
  5. rocamet

Please switch on dipped headlight warning VW Golf 7.5 UK Model ???

Changing the "ENG141656-ENG126818-Außenlicht_uebergreifend-Fahrlichtwarnung_Hinweis_Konfig" channel to "kein_Hinweis" worked for me as well on my 2020 VW Atlas Cross Sport. That disabled the "Please switch on your lights" message all together. I was annoyed when entering my car, starting it and...
  6. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Beeping during Park Pilot/Assist

I do have the SEL Premium which I understand comes standard with TJA but I'm not sure if TJA is automatically activated when adaptive cruise control and lane assist are on together. I have not tested TJA.
  7. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Cornering lamp

Does anyone know if the "cornering lamp" function uses the fog lights to lighten up the sides when turning or does it activate some other light? I currently have my fog lights set to come on for each respective blinker. Would activating the channel below (4B Multifunc. Module) do something...
  8. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Change ambient colors

Thanks for the help everyone. Ambient lighting not a big issue obviously but would have been cool. The beeps and dings are what drives me crazy......:)
  9. rocamet

Some interesting progress. I was able to get the color palette to come up and make changes but it changes the outline colors in the dash and AID displays. Pretty cool but it doesn't change the "ambient" lighting that comes from beneath the dash, the doors, and the foot area. Maybe those lights...
  10. rocamet

Thank you. You're talking about the color list I posted above? IDE11714...........................
  11. rocamet

@downtime Please forgive my ignorance but I am a new user of VCDS. What is meant by "AID"? What exactly am I looking at in your 09 module. Did you just post the entire channel list? Thank you.
  12. rocamet

Unfortunately no. The in car menu offers me nine levels of volume, the lowest being very low, but still the beeping persists.
  13. rocamet

Then why have the screen on at all? What good is the park pilot screen in your scenario? I don't want to be beeped at under any circumstances, I don't care if the car is on fire, I don't want to be beeped at.
  14. rocamet

I am really hoping to get rid of the horrible beeping during park pilot and park assist. I love the on-screen visuals but there has to be some way to turn off the volume. Every time I pull in the garage, I feel like the car is going to explode. I found these channels in the 5F module but the...
  15. rocamet

Bummer, thanks y'all.
  16. rocamet

Then I'm guessing due to the lack of in car menu options, they are not.
  17. rocamet

I'm not sure if it's supported (I don't know how to tell) which is why I was hoping the VCDS channels above might let me add it.
  18. rocamet

More info: There looks to be a color palette selector (button with 3 small color dots on it) in the ambient lighting section of my car setting but when I click it, it does nothing.
  19. rocamet

Does anyone know if these different interior ambient colors are available to me? I'm not allowed to enter RGB values, current settings are 0 and it is asking me to manually enter a new value but I don't know what any other values would mean (i.e.1,2,3, etc) IDE11714-ENG126827-Ambient light...
  20. rocamet

Automatic parking brake - Auto engage

@Uwe For my 2020 Atlas Cross Sport, do you know if the following channel is the same as the one you mention above? I do not have IDE08134. It is asking the same questions as the OP stated above, I'm just a little weary to change it since the title is not the same. thank you in advance...