Search results

1. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - ACC functionality

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to reverse the +- button functionality during adaptive cruise control. I love my car and ACC but the plus and minus buttons used for distance control are counterintuitive to me. The - button should "back me away", thus increasing the...
  2. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Cornering lamp

Does anyone know if the "cornering lamp" function uses the fog lights to lighten up the sides when turning or does it activate some other light? I currently have my fog lights set to come on for each respective blinker. Would activating the channel below (4B Multifunc. Module) do something...
  3. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Beeping during Park Pilot/Assist

I am really hoping to get rid of the horrible beeping during park pilot and park assist. I love the on-screen visuals but there has to be some way to turn off the volume. Every time I pull in the garage, I feel like the car is going to explode. I found these channels in the 5F module but the...
  4. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Change ambient colors

Does anyone know if these different interior ambient colors are available to me? I'm not allowed to enter RGB values, current settings are 0 and it is asking me to manually enter a new value but I don't know what any other values would mean (i.e.1,2,3, etc) IDE11714-ENG126827-Ambient light...
  5. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Settings menu disabled while driving

Probably one of the worst features of our new car is the fact that you cannot change ANY settings while driving the car. This includes speaker balance/fade and entering navigation. That means that the passenger cannot even help the driver. I realize you are supposed to use voice commands but...
  6. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - VCDS changes won't take effect

I was so excited to receive this software and Hex-V2 cable......all of the wonderful little tweaks I was going to make. Now it seems like it's the most horribly frustrating thing I've had to deal with. I have spent hours, watched several videos and have been all over this forum, following all...
  7. rocamet

2020 Atlas Cross Sport - Enable window continue closing after ignition is off and door opens

Hi all, new to the forum and I have looked everywhere for this answer. Please help if you can. Scenario: Upon arriving at the store, windows and sunroof are open. I close them but as soon as I turn off the ignition and open the door, they stop closing. I was able to find the sunroof option and...