Search results

1. D

2013 VW Passat Channel 09

Thank you all for your time. I just wanted to post follow up to stupid question. I programmed an extra key with a different tool and when I went to program remote function there was no comm. I tried Vag-Com after and still no comm. so I freaked and tried another tool and still no comm. I...
  2. D

Yes sir, address 09. Thank you for responding without a scan. Three tools will not comm. and everything I checked works on the car. I am going back to the car to run a scan on it. What are some the other things CEM/BCM controls?
  3. D

I apologize for not posting scan. Trying to program remote and there is no channel 09. Everything works on the vehicle, no problems. What am I doing wrong? Thank you for your time.
  4. D

2004 Audi A4 ABS coding problem

I have run into another problem coding ABS. This one was the same as the A8 I was working on but after waiting for the steering angle sensor to unlock,( which is was and after waiting an hour I was able to access basic setting) parameter/ MVB stated angle sensor OK. This time though the DTC...
  5. D

2005 Audi A8 ABS coding problem

The coding should be correct and vehicle accepts login, coding, and basic setting login but it does not stick. I am doing all this in one session with vehicle on engine off. angle sensor is "locked" at -2.5. I am green at this but have had success before. Module is used and it was suggested...