Search results

1. Audi-4.2L

2006 Audi A6 - is there any way to disable the steering wheel lock using VAG-COM?

Uwe I thought not. Nothing short of wishful thinking on my part 🙏 Thanks for your response.
  2. Audi-4.2L

2006 Audi A6 - is there any way to disable the steering wheel lock using VAG-COM?

Thanks for your reply. I took a look at my N360 wiring diagram and I am wondering which wire you are referring to? The digram says I have (Data - lilac/blue) (Supply -lilac) and (Ground - red/yellow) Would it be advantageous to remove the module completely, and if so, will the vehicle operate...
  3. Audi-4.2L

Jack@European_Parts You mentioned the above system can be disabled. Can you please explain how one would go about doing such. Mechanically, or hopefully, thru VCDS? I know this is an old post but I have had this issue and have been successful is clearing the fault. I've researched replacing...
  4. Audi-4.2L

First time user: 2004 A8L HVAC, Suspension, Battery Coding....Scan attached

Just wanted to reach out quickly and give an update and my latest scan from a few hours ago. I've made some progress in a little over a month since my first scan and I am learning more each day. The Forums and product are PRICELESS! I will attempt to give more specific details as to what issues...
  5. Audi-4.2L

Hello again, I replace the battery, coded it and it was accepted as I stated in my original post. I then let the vehicle sit over night (no driving or start) and was still having a drain tbe next day. My battery level would be around 60% every day at 5pm. I purposely checked it same time every...
  6. Audi-4.2L

Update: I found a scan file saved from Jan of 2020. I went back and forth entering coding that was either gone, wrong or incomplete due to the long battery drain/replacement and vehicle sitting for a while. I scanned the vehicle, cleared codes, filled the gas tank and decided to take it on a 100...
  7. Audi-4.2L

Hello, and thank you for your interest, help and suggestions!!! You are my first response! I'm attempting to educate myself in these forums, Google and YouTube! I imagine like lots of others do when beginning this process and traveling down this path. All of this information and help and truly...
  8. Audi-4.2L

HELLO ALL! NEW FORUM USER-FIRST POST I installed and coded a new Die Hard battery with the BEM Code 2 days ago. Apparently the old battery was dying and I was unaware until completely dead one morning. I am finding out voltage changes affect these cars immensely. I initially coded the new...
  9. Audi-4.2L

NEW USER FIRST POST: 2004 Audi A8L HVAC, Suspension, New Battery Coding

HELLO ALL! NEW FORUM USER-FIRST POST I installed and coded a new Dire Hard battery with the BEM Code 2 days ago. Apparently the old battery was dying and I was unaware until completely dead one morning. I am finding out voltage changes affect these cars immensely. I initially coded the new...