Search results

1. dnoermann

2017 Passat SEL (NMS) ACC How to Enable Automatic Drive Away After Short Stop?

I have to add, that VW Manual is refering to DSG as well as Automatic Gear box. In both cases is Stop-and-go possible.
  2. dnoermann

2017 Passat SEL (NMS) ACC How to Enable Automatic Drive Away After Short Stop?

I like to warm this UP again :) So the Passat in discussion is still PQ based, using the BOSCH MRREVO ACC for the PQ. And here is a quote from the VW Manual for VW Sharan 2019 which uses same ACC. So we have a "light" Stop and Go function here, with 7N0 Radar in PQ Plattform. In MQB the "ACC...
  3. dnoermann

Transporter 6 2017

If Window Reset is not performed than the Longpress will not work. I strugled with Window Resetting, too. Sometime it than just worked ... After battery replacement in Controller 61 you need to set that a new battery is inserted, to reset the internal battery management.
  4. dnoermann

MIB2 testbench

https://erwin.volkswagen.de/erwin/showHome.do There is a Version for your country for shure, too. Register, get a 1h Flatrate, than you can download all Data including Wiring for all VW Cars.
  5. dnoermann

MIB2 testbench

Klemme 15 on message is generated from BCM. So easiest get a BCM and integrate it, too. Only CAN + Klemme 30 and Klemme 15 are needed on BCM
  6. dnoermann

Multiple faults regarding ABS/ESP

Have a look into the Wiring Diagramm. I propose that there is one wire from ABS to J500, and that one is broaken, too.
  7. dnoermann

2013 T5 - No crank situation

Exactly right. No Trottel. For the Tonegenerator 4 Ohm is still ok. hey it is still one Digit Ohm, so not so high ... And for shure under Load this 4 Ohm will rise.
  8. dnoermann

3V Drop it really to mutch. (Assuming this drop was on the Cable between J433 and Starter and that is what it looks like) Change the Cable. As you see the Cable startes to be 4mm² from Pin 5 J433 ==> D210 (That is a Point where Cable is connected to 2,5 mm²) ==> Connector T10l Pin 1 and than to...
  9. dnoermann

That is really strange. Pdf Page 1680 which is Nr.171 / 16 in German Plan looks identical. But J907 is J433 J906 is J434 I believe we found Error in Translation. But hey you are from Austria, so download the German Diagram, you can understand it.
  10. dnoermann

Page 1680 of K0058984400-Grundausstattung__ab_August_2009.pdf shows exactly those Two Relais. Like i said in my first post. J434 gets 12V on Pin 2 of coil via Fuse SB23 which gets Power form Klemme 15 J433 gets 12V on Pin 1 of coil via Fuse SB23 which gets Power form Klemme 15 The Engine...
  11. dnoermann

[09] - Missing labelfile for coding PQ25 BCM

Well for example when changing the BCM this Export, and probably Import on new BCM would make the Process simpler. Right now the People make Screenshot's. So that is a working workaround. And theirfor probably noone feeled pressure to request this. I would think that @iichel will support my...
  12. dnoermann

Uwe :) i am requesting this Feature
  13. dnoermann

Could you please Post some Screenshots of available Installation List of your CAN Gateway (19) please. That does not help with your question, but since you have a very new BCM Firmware 0780 and i am interested what new CAN Clients it does support.
  14. dnoermann

Hallo Paul. So than you must have the following PDF in your language: This one is mine in German: K0058984400-Grundausstattung__ab_August_2009.pdf (2570 Pages) There is everything inside of every option and all changes that where done over the years. You have a CAAC 2013, looking into your...
  15. dnoermann

VCDS 21.3 not talking to PQ25 electrohydraulic power steering

Hey, that is our all Daily Busines :)
  16. dnoermann

[53] EPB 56D907801A no coding help

Any Clue what Adaption "RDL,not activated" does ?
  17. dnoermann

Retrofitting MK60EC1 in frankencar VW Polo 6R / VW Golf mk6 1.6 TDI CAYC DSG

For the MK100 from T6 i can say, i was able to do coding on Bench in your setup. But when i tried Basic-Settings it refused. Later i found out that "brake" pressed Signal needs to be "not pressed" for Basic Settings and with nothing connected it is pressed.
  18. dnoermann

VW T6 Control/Display for Rear Climatronic - No Signal --- How to code it out?

If it is possible, than it must be a Coding or Adaption in 08.
  19. dnoermann

VW T6 Control/Display for Rear Climatronic - No Signal --- How to code it out?

If it is not in the documented Coding. Than have a look in the Adaption Channels, probably it needs to be disabled there, too.