Search results

1. U

2015 VW Sharan Ad Blue defect

Thank you both for your input so far. It is greatly appreciated
  2. U

Hi, No I am not sure if the software in the engine ecu is correct. I suspect as the internals of the DPF had been removed that the vehicle is most likely to have had some form of remap but I can not be sure of that fact. It appears that the suggestion would be to have a stock map flashed in to...
  3. U

Thank you for taking the time to reply. We have tried both of the basic settings and neither have made any difference. Would you have any further suggestions please
  4. U

Hi, Once again we are after some assistance. We have in a 2015 VW Sharan that is displaying "Vehicle will not start in 25 miles unless AD blue is topped up", there are no fault codes stored and the additive tank is full. In live data it shows 80% full and we have tried to reset SCR tank levels...
  5. U

2015 Seat Leon DPF fault

Hi, Just to tidy this up and thank everyone who contributed. None of the basic settings worked either with the engine running or not. The vehicle was referred to the dealer for a software update which rectified the defect
  6. U

2015 Seat Leon DPF fault

Hi, I wondered if anyone could offer any advice to help resolve the problem on this car. It has the engine light on and coil light flashing. The fault codes are as per the auto scan I have attached. I cannot activate a dynamic regen because when I select the security section and hover over the...
  7. U

Seat Toledo cruise control retrofit

Update. As per the original wiring diagram provided it goes to pin 64 of the 94 pin connector. All now up and working. Thank you to all contributors and viewers
  8. U

Ok so I have this vehicle back in. Connections carried out so far: Terminals of cruise control switch 1 Already had a blue/red wire installed and has ignition live to it 2 Connected to terminal 45 on the white connector of the onboard supply control unit 3 Connected to terminal 47 on the white...
  9. U

VW Touareg ABS fault

Well that information was far more accurate than I was ever expecting. Thank you very much for that. The information was spot on. I was hoping that someone could tell me the terminal number on the J518 module that the relay brown/red wire went to but the information went one step further. The...
  10. U

Thank you once again. I will look in to this
  11. U

VW Touareg ABS fault

Hi, We are after some help with an ABS fault on a 2003 VW Touareg. The chassis number of the vehicle is WVGZZZ7LZ4D020262. There is no communication with the ABS ecu. We have established that there is no live feed to the ABS ecu on terminal 4. With some help from autodata (we are a paying...
  12. U

Hi, I have had a further look at this. To clarify, there is not a stand alone cruise control stalk. The cruise control functions are on the indicator stalk. This switch has a 16 terminal multiplug and the wiring is as follows 1 Blue/Red 2 Blank 3 Blank 4 Blank 5 Blank 6 Blank 7 Yellow/Green 8...
  13. U

Great information, thank you very much for your kind help. I will check in to that and report back
  14. U

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Would you happen to know which wires are missing as there didnt appear to be any unpopulated terminals in the multiplug
  15. U

Hi, No wiring has been added.
  16. U

Monday,28,September,2020,16:18:22:18746 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows XP x86 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: VSSZZZNHZD1017978 License Plate: SL13COH Mileage: 251830km-156479mi Repair Order...
  17. U

Hi, Thank you for your reply I have a full scan i can attach if you could point me in the direction of the attach file button. Lots of insert link, media, image buttons but cannot see attach file
  18. U

Hi, this is my first post on here and I was hoping someone may be able to help. We are trying to retrofit cruise control to a 2013 Seat Toledo with a NH chassis code. The customer has supplied a replacement indicator stalk with cruise control. Following the retrofit guidelines on Ross Tech...