Search results

1. M

01130 008 Abs implausible signal

Auto-Scan removed. Data from a clone/pirate copy of VCDS is not acceptable here. FYI the steering angle sensor error is because i had just unplugged the battery, it didnt have time to reset, it generally disappears after driving a few meters
  2. M

01130 008 Abs implausible signal

Hi I am getting that error from the ABS module, and ABS and ESP warnings I get 3 beeps at startup, do they result of a test made at startup or is it just a reminder of the error code already stored ? And then I am able to clear the code but it comes back as soon as I hit ~ 13mph (???) I'd like...
  3. M

VW golf mk 5 2.0 TDI / 01130 ABS Operation -sporadic 008 - Implausible signal

I finally stumbled upon this: https://forums.ross-tech.com/index.php?threads/372/ 008 is pretty much the same as implausible signal Displaying only 008 would have amounted to the same thing Well I guess thanks. Merry christmas
  4. M

My friend just sent this bit, i don't wanna bother him more. But any way maybe the 008 is just a random code, i 'll probably end up solving it, the slow way unfortunately Thanks anyway.
  5. M

For more context: I had a puncture one night (front left wheel) by the time i figured that i had driven 100 m already :-( => no Abs error I replaced the wheel (with the smaller one) that same night => no Abs error The day after i went to the dealer and they replaced 2 front wheels which i had...
  6. M

So a friend connected his vcds and i found this: 1 Fault Found: 01130 - ABS Operation 008 - Implausible Signal Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01101000 Fault Priority: 1 Fault Frequency: 1...
  7. M

Hi I was the proud owner of a vw golf mk 5 2.0 TDI until this error popped up ;-) What i'd like to fathom is what the 008 part of the error stands for, assuming it's not just a random number ? Thanks!