Search results

1. B

Retrofit Heating Seat Passat B8

Hello guys, I want to retrofit seat heating in a Passat B8. I added all the wiring and do the adaptation but still doesn't work. Can somebody tell me if the BCM support heating seat or i need to replace it? Saturday,23,January,2021,10:50:57:32554 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running...
  2. B

Audi A6 C6 Battery Drain

Issue solved. ..module 07/77 defective. Replaced , removed CP and everything works as expected.
  3. B

Audi A6 C6 Battery Drain

yes , it doesn't have keyless entry but KESSY module for start Auth it has.
  4. B

Audi A6 C6 Battery Drain

I just check by removing the fiber optic from can gateway module and observed that everything is going to sleep. Then i started bypass the modules closing the fiber optic loop with a bypass cable: - DVD module: issue still there - Radio Module: issue still there - Digital Amplifier: issue still...
  5. B

Passat CC 2009 Bluetooth Music Stream

Thank you for this informations!
  6. B

Audi A6 C6 Battery Drain

The car doesn't have Kessy. I bypassed until now the back door where i see errors by removing the from can gateway scan, but it was the same issue.
  7. B

Passat CC 2009 Bluetooth Music Stream

Hello guys, I got an Passat CC from 2009 and the issue is i can not stream music thru Bluetooth. I can connect phone but i can only do and accept calls. Is there any way to upgrade the current telephone module to a newer version, or flash it with Odis in order to get this functionality? I would...
  8. B

Audi A6 C6 Battery Drain

Hello there, I got an Audi A6 C6 from 2007 with battery drain issue. I was checking the values in Can Gateway for Can Status and saw that WakeUp line remain active and Comfort and Infotainment remain on, and they don't go to static. I'm attaching here the full scan of the car. Can somebody...
  9. B

MK100 ABS Coding

hello there, After coding an Passat b8 RHD to LHD i come with following update: - Byte 2: 92 Passat B8 RHD
  10. B

Passat B8 ABS Error

solved..coding the ABS with a new coding for LHD and also did the basic settings for the rest of the module with odis.
  11. B

Passat B8 ABS Error

Hello Guys, I just converted a Passat B8 2016 from RHD to LHD and i have some issues with ABS. Looking over the error i see that there is mismatch coding between ABS and steering rack. The only difference it's that i replace the steering rack with a new one from a LHD car. Can you help me with...
  12. B

Passat B5.5 Abs 5.3 Coding

Hello there, I got a Passat b5.5 who needs coding after the replacement of the clock spring. The issue is that i follow the procedure on the VCDS website and after login / coding i calibrate G85 it says ok , i can not see any error code but when i circle ignition i get again 2 errors and the...
  13. B

Audi A6 Battery Drain Issue

Hello there, Can somebody help me regarding an Audi A6 with battery drain issue. The battery goes to low state after max 8-12 hours. Friday,22,May,2020,22:54:35:32554 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.0.1 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4508.4 Data...
  14. B

Audi A6 2014 Steering Issue

Hello there, I have an Audi A6 who was involved in an accident and the front bumper, radiators and the right headlight were replaced. The main concern is that i receive an error on the 44 Steering Assist "4208000 - Steering Angle Sensor B1168 F1 [008] - Synchronization Failed" When...
  15. B

Audi A6 2013 Steering Wheel Issue

Hello there, A friend of mine just made a conversion from RHD to LHD for an AUDI A6 2013 but he got an issue with the steering wheel. After the conversion was finished the steering wheel is RED and i receive the errors mention in the scanning below. I mention that the steering rack was replaced...
  16. B

VW MK5 ABS system function test

Hello there, I got an VW MK5 where i got the ABS function test active and it wont enter in the learning mode. As a background the owner disconnect the battery for replacing it and when he saw the ESP light on he try to enter with VCDS to solve the issue without driving with the car. He...
  17. B

ABS Coding SKoda Octavia 2 MK60EC1

Hello there, I got a skoda octavia 2 who lost the ABS coding. Can somebody help me with a ABS code? Friday,31,January,2020,23:02:12:32554 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0 (x64) HEX-NET CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20190930 DS308.0...
  18. B

VW Tuareg 7L can't learn remote, unlock issues

Hello there, I got a VW Tuareg 7L and i got some issues with the car: 1. can not learn a new remote to the car since i can't find the adaptation channel 2. if i open the doors via driver door key manually, after a while the alarm starts, until i activate the ignition on 3. when i open driver...
  19. B

VW TUAREG 2012 Battery Drain

Hello there, I got an issue with a VW Tuareg 2012. The car seems to have a battery drain issue. When the issue first appear the owner replace the battery , coded the new battery but the issue still here. I check the status of can bus if all of them are going to sleep mode and it seems that...
  20. B

Need a code for ABS Passat 3C 1.6FSI BLF

Hello there, I replace the ABS pump on a Passat B6 and i need a code for ABS. I attached here the scan from the car. I try several codes but without any results Monday,02,December,2019,19:48:10:32554 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.0...