Search results

1. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi Guys any ideas on this - Idle is too low (can't access any channels in VCDS ENG107764-No Data Identifier Found) Thanks again Rob
  2. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi Again Guys - so the new module came. I installed it and ran the scan below. What has really bugged me is the interior lighting and dash illumination is still faulty, but if I plug the water damaged one back in it works perfectly. These modules are exactly the same part number. Coding worked...
  3. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi NEtech, does this give any clues? Cheers Rob
  4. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Good Morning - see below, from what I understand this is the original J519 (9) Thursday,25,March,2021,17:53:00:28175 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.12.0.1 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4529.4 Data version: 20201125 DS322.1 www.Ross-Tech.com Workshop...
  5. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi Uwe, I love this product so it's going nowhere. I have been able to find a wsc etc on the scan logs, I tried the codes from the cars original water damaged J519 and also the codes associated with the new J519. I also worked out today that the new one has a different pin config so that is why...
  6. RBDJ

Long coding questions

I understand that, my point still exists that I purchased the hardware with an unlimited licence because I called a Ross-Tech distributor in Sydney Australia and asked, "can I recode this module" - yep was the answer so I paid up immediately. It seems though this is unknown territory. Nobody has...
  7. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi all So I was able to paste the current code straight in which tells me that the module will only accept that code. I have noticed that the J519 that I have now may have different pin outs as the interior/dash lighting will not work. If I put the original module back in that is water damaged...
  8. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi guys really appreciate the feedback, I will try the original coding tomorrow. In Aus the dealers won't even think about this stuff. It's just not worth their while, which I get. Looking forward to the geniuses at Ross-tech finding a way to get around CP...... Rob
  9. RBDJ

Long coding questions

I do agree, but why wouldn't long coding assistant help? If I just changed from halogen to led running lights for instance in the new module the slight change of coding should be accepted surely? Thanks Rob
  10. RBDJ

Genuine vw factory scan tool

Damn, thanks
  11. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi Uwe I have reset to many different combinations including your response #26, no luck always an error 31. I don't know who you guys all are and I am for form being in a position to understand your skillsets and knowledge and the efforts to date have been very kind. Is there perhaps a VCDS...
  12. RBDJ

Genuine vw factory scan tool

Hi Guys I have a genuine VAS5054A and need a version of Odis (happy to pay, prefer not) as my version that is 5.2.6 only allows the 6154. Any ideas? Thanks Rob
  13. RBDJ

Long coding questions

:thumbs:
  14. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi Uwe I can't change them anymore they are greyed out, do you have a suggestion besides reinstalling the software? Thanks Rob
  15. RBDJ

Long coding questions

No Petrol Dave it is not, the last letter is different -OLD "C" NEW "K". It is however out of an A4 and I was helped by some Audi techs in choosing this one, I had one before from a A5 that was problematic. Even if this part was wrong I still should be able to code it. Nobody has really been...
  16. RBDJ

Long coding questions

sorry mate, I was able to get the code from the old module, I copied it to a notepad doc then pasted it into the new code section. I also built up the old code in the long code helper and it is spot on. Can I get some other codes from the scan of the old module? Rob
  17. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hi iichel I just want to paste in a new long code, that is it. I even tried recreating the long code in long code helper before I realised that the helper did the same as just pasting it in. Problem, can't paste code that is it! cheers Rob
  18. RBDJ

Long coding questions

OK guys so - stefdds I was able to put the security access code in it was given on a popup window, so that is done. I chose some codes a couple of digits out from iichels and no luck still getting error 31. I did have my WSC and equipment numbers different Uwe is that OK? Also I cannot change...
  19. RBDJ

Long coding questions

I will try that tonight however the sotware gives me a screen suggesting that it will use that combo on my behalf but that also fails. Cheers Rob
  20. RBDJ

Long coding questions

Hello iichel, thanks for getting back to me, I adore your country and would love to get back there. Anyway on my options screen all my numbers are 0. I do run this offline though amd don't want to run the VCDS PC online. Thanks again Rob