Search results

1. C

Possible to disable start stop feature on 2014 Seat Alhambra ? also battery charging for AGM batteries can be safely increased ?

I found a loose remote wire on the amplifier and secured it, i even direct wired it, but it didnt make any difference. Infact it caused the speakers to make a popping noise when starting the car. Ill check the youtube channel, and ask that guy there - i didnt want to fit a capacitor as theyre...
  2. C

Possible to disable start stop feature on 2014 Seat Alhambra ? also battery charging for AGM batteries can be safely increased ?

Hi, i looked on ebay, there's a guy who sells them for £35.99, but he is out of stock atm. seller is is idegencris. here is the link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322352078637?ViewItem=&item=322352078637 as for the gateway and voltage methods, i will have to research this or would need some links...
  3. C

i guess i will have to manually disable the stop and start, via the push button in the centre console for now I forgot to mention, that when i got a chance to charge the battery with a smart charger, the amplifiers do not turn off on stop start situations. I will retry with a direct positive...
  4. C

Hi there, I have a 2014 Alhambra. I do short journeys, and have a lot of traffic around here, so always starting and stopping, and when i pull out my road, i need the car started, as i the road i get onto is quite busy to get onto. I tried to disable the start stop feature via VCDS, but when i...
  5. C

Function not supported by gateway / No response from controller

Hi Guys, I have a Micro-CAN CAN-Only Dongle Interface for VCDS I select the chassis as 6r, which is 6R - VW Polo (2010>20 but even if i manually select chassis or try auto-detect, i get error messages such as Function not supported by the gateway Is this car compatible with a Micro-CAN...
  6. C

2014 plate Seat Alhambra - Rear Heaters are not blowing hot air

Hi there, I have a 2014 plate Seat Alhambra LUX (Same as Volkswagen Sharan SEL). It comes with almost every extra I have a Micro-CAN usb Dongle for the Scan basically the element heater works and heat comes from the front ventilators, however, the rear ventilators are supposed to blow heat...