Search results

1. K

Staging & coming leaving home

hello all I have a transporter 7H-VN75 (6N0) I'm trying to apply staging or indicator celebration on it but it says *Error: channel not available* and I coming and leaving home but its not working could someone please tell me what's wrong, is it something wrong I did or the car don't have those...
  2. K

Wiring diagram

Hello all Where I can find a wiring diagram for a specific car such as Volkswagen Caravelle 2.5 TDI 150 Is there a website for wiring and engine diagrams Thanks a lot
  3. K

Intercooler temperature sensor

hello all I have a Skoda 2014 with low engine performance I have 3 DTC on engine but not quite sure what they mean, engine and glow plug lights are on here is an auto-scan, please help Monday,01,February,2021,19:37:08:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  4. K

Regeneration doesnt work

hello all i hope you are doing well i have a vw jetta 2014 with dpf, engine, and glow plug light on and with this error *16848 - Diesel Particulate Filter * i tried doing force regeneration but it shows *finished correctly* but no regeneration could it be the g450 sensor ? here is the auto scan...
  5. K

General Question (Electronic Parking Brakes)

if a car has electronic parking brakes and it got stuck even on moving, is there a way to disable it permenantly till i find a new motor for it?
  6. K

Steering wheel adaptation

Hi all I have a general question if you allow me So when changing steering wheel we need doing basic settings for steering wheel sensor(g85) but what would I need more if fitting a Jetta steering wheel on a Skoda car? Thanks
  7. K

Immobilizer 2 and 3

Hi everyone So I've been watching this video https://youtu.be/Wj3K04eMV7w From ross-tech and wondering how to know what immo generation you are dealing with and what is the best tool to retrieve pin code for the car and how to do keys for immo 4 For vag cars and other cars like Korean In this...
  8. K

Adblue pump changed

hello all i have a vw caddy 2017 there was a problem with adblue pump and owner changed it, adblue light is on, i cleared dtc on engine and still on, i did the src lock reset but light still on, i tried doing sri reset but it says "adaptation channels could not be read" here is an autoscan...
  9. K

Skoda Octavia 2011 strange sound

Hello all i have skoda car with strange sound when pressing accelerator pedal, we changed injector #1 but still same problem here is a link for youtube video for the car https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuFjfZhZIM and here an autoscan Monday,15,June,2020,19:28:42:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based...
  10. K

Skoda octavia 2013 coming, leaving home

I tried activating coming and leaving home but it didnt work this is second time happens with a skoda could you please advice me about the issue and the low beam is on once the ignition on auto-scan Monday,08,June,2020,14:57:36:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows...
  11. K

Start of injection

Hello all In order to do retard or advance start of injection, must the engine be cold to do it or not? It's 2.5 TDI ACV engine Thanks
  12. K

ABS "coding rejected"

Hello all today i had a skoda octavia 2011, ABS coding was lost, so I entered https://diagnostics.vis4vag.com to get the ABS coding for it, I gave them VIN, part number and address as usual, they gave me this coding 113B201C092700*F*3881204E990220041300000 and i entered it to the ABS but it...
  13. K

VW golf 2002 remote control adaptation

hello all i hope you are doing well. im trying to adapt a remote control for this car but there is no channel 01 nor 21 i entered wiki.rosstech on this link "https://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/cars/vw-remote-matching.html" If the above procedure does not work (neither Channel 01 nor Channel 21...
  14. K

Autotrans make sound when changed

hello all i have a vw golf 2002 that had an accident we replaced the autotrans but it seems there a problem when the gear changed to R and D from P here is the autoscan Wednesday,15,April,2020,11:49:36:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version...
  15. K

Update from 19.6.2 to 20.4.2

so i entered VCDS and a message pop saying software out of date, i entered options -> config and it saying you are up to date, should i download the new software and install and register or what to do
  16. K

VW caddy 2016 DPF regeneration

Hello All I hope everyone is well and in good health I encountered this problem several times when i try to do DPF regeneration it say *aborted for security reasons* here an autoscan for one of the cars Sunday,29,March,2020,17:42:47:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on...
  17. K

Steering angle sensor

hello all i have this car with problem with steering sensor i keep doing intializing but no use I don't know what the problem with abs As for airbag errors, could someone help me locate where are igniters. Thanks Sunday,08,March,2020,13:31:05:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator...
  18. K

ABS problem VW jetta 2012

hello all i replaced an abs and have these problem Monday,02,March,2020,11:05:46:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 19.6.2.2 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20200210 DS308.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ16ZCM048745 License Plate...
  19. K

ABS probelm

hello all i have this car with this autoscan code below steering light and abs is on i dont know what to do i did basic settings for G85 and nothing happened also when trying dpf regeneration, it says "Aborted - Safety reasons | cancellation due to p/n not selected" thnx...
  20. K

Mirror turn signals

Is it possible to make mirror turn signals as parking lights like doing it for side turn signals using only hex-v2