Search results

1. Tommo

VW Transporter T6 BCM upgrade

unfortunately i doesn't see directly the van, one of my customers ask me a quotation to do the work (add cruise control,led headlight and webasto) The unique info i have about the van was that this van have a lowline dashbord so i suppose that the bcm not support the parts i need to add. first...
  2. Tommo

the t6 in avatar is mine van, and is a t5 my2012 swapped in a full exterior t6 transformation , the van about i ask infos is a van of a customer of my workshop. on this van i add: -mfsw -highline dashboard -rns510 fully integrated with dash -front and rear pdc -cruise control
  3. Tommo

you know if the number of the bcm you write support the backlight on the steering wheel? TIA
  4. Tommo

i can't have the vehicle in my workshop at the moment, i just have wiring and components. i've already performed installations like this, my problem is only coding the bcm. i need info only about this procedure.
  5. Tommo

i need infos about sostitution of a old BCM that don't support LED light and cruise control with used or new one that support it. anyone have a instruction to coding correctly? i hope this is the correct section, if isn't please admin move it. Thanks in advance
  6. Tommo

Problem with VCDS coding on VW T5.1

hi @all, i have a problem with vcds, on a vw T5.1 i installed the fulled headlight, fisical installation and rewire the connectors goes ok, but with coding i have a problem, trying to coding on "07 menù (cent.elect)" on long coding, the program can't permit me to change bit on Byte 18, a...