Search results

1. K

Staging & coming leaving home

hello all I have a transporter 7H-VN75 (6N0) I'm trying to apply staging or indicator celebration on it but it says *Error: channel not available* and I coming and leaving home but its not working could someone please tell me what's wrong, is it something wrong I did or the car don't have those...
  2. K

Wiring diagram

Hello all Where I can find a wiring diagram for a specific car such as Volkswagen Caravelle 2.5 TDI 150 Is there a website for wiring and engine diagrams Thanks a lot
  3. K

Intercooler temperature sensor

Thanks Turns out they are just removed 😅 which caused the low performance.
  4. K

Intercooler temperature sensor

hello all I have a Skoda 2014 with low engine performance I have 3 DTC on engine but not quite sure what they mean, engine and glow plug lights are on here is an auto-scan, please help Monday,01,February,2021,19:37:08:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS...
  5. K

Regeneration doesnt work

im sorry but first you said part 3C0129363A was not removed and then here you said the same part is not installed, im not quite understanding
  6. K

Regeneration doesnt work

we live in west bank, nothing free nor anyone care about emissions, sadly most of the times when we have a problem like this one, we just delete the DPF and EGR
  7. K

Regeneration doesnt work

what part exactly? you mean like version of firmware ? and how would i flash the "9971" ?
  8. K

Regeneration doesnt work

so first, car owner need to update firmware, how he can do that? then i perform regeneration?
  9. K

Regeneration doesnt work

Now I don't have the car in my hands, thought I should ask for future cos it seems like a regular problem where dpf doesn't regenerate I thought the g450 would be the problem because dpf light is on while soot calculated and soot measured is less the 35g
  10. K

Regeneration doesnt work

The same, it doesn't give me any error in g450 sensor
  11. K

Regeneration doesnt work

what this sentence means
  12. K

Regeneration doesnt work

hello all i hope you are doing well i have a vw jetta 2014 with dpf, engine, and glow plug light on and with this error *16848 - Diesel Particulate Filter * i tried doing force regeneration but it shows *finished correctly* but no regeneration could it be the g450 sensor ? here is the auto scan...
  13. K

P2458 - unable to force regen.

I have the same problem Did you solve it ?
  14. K

General Question (Electronic Parking Brakes)

after reading your link, if i had a car with EPB and ABS are separated, can i uninstall the EPB from 19-can gateway and remove the " The electromechanical parking brake control unit J540 " plug, and it will act like EPB is not functioning anymore, maybe my question is kind of dumb and beginner...
  15. K

i dont have a car on me with this problem, im asking general question, is there a possibility to disable EBP in some cars
  16. K

if a car has electronic parking brakes and it got stuck even on moving, is there a way to disable it permenantly till i find a new motor for it?
  17. K

Steering wheel adaptation

Hi all I have a general question if you allow me So when changing steering wheel we need doing basic settings for steering wheel sensor(g85) but what would I need more if fitting a Jetta steering wheel on a Skoda car? Thanks
  18. K

Immobilizer 2 and 3

Hi everyone So I've been watching this video https://youtu.be/Wj3K04eMV7w From ross-tech and wondering how to know what immo generation you are dealing with and what is the best tool to retrieve pin code for the car and how to do keys for immo 4 For vag cars and other cars like Korean In this...
  19. K

Adblue pump changed

hello all i have a vw caddy 2017 there was a problem with adblue pump and owner changed it, adblue light is on, i cleared dtc on engine and still on, i did the src lock reset but light still on, i tried doing sri reset but it says "adaptation channels could not be read" here is an autoscan...
  20. K

Skoda Octavia 2011 strange sound

Hello all i have skoda car with strange sound when pressing accelerator pedal, we changed injector #1 but still same problem here is a link for youtube video for the car https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypuFjfZhZIM and here an autoscan Monday,15,June,2020,19:28:42:04619 VCDS -- Windows Based...