Search results

1. D

Lighting Faults Help

Hello and thanks again Uwe for your reply. Yes have done that but it does not clear unfortunately.
  2. D

Lighting Faults Help

Thank you Uwe The OCD in me lets little things like this bug me. Is there any other way of deleting the fault code or not please? Regards Paul
  3. D

Lighting Faults Help

Hello again Just to update this thread I have found the issue that was causing my lights to go wrong it was a loose fuse contact in the black holder on the drivers side.All my lights are working correctly now but I cannot seem to erase the fault code in the J519 module seen below. One thing I...
  4. D

Lighting Faults Help

Thanks for the reply. I have checked all fuses including the ones by the engine ecu for continuity and all were ok. Another question if i may can part of the J519 module fail,leaving the rest working?or am i barking up the wrong tree. Regards Paul
  5. D

Lighting Faults Help

Hello to you all I am after a little help please with a lighting fault on my A5. I was driving today and flashed another driver and all of a sudden I had lots of bulb/light failure messages come up on the DIS. Right hand DRL not working Left hand indicator/Fog Lamp and main and dipped beam not...
  6. D

A5 Coupe Folding Mirror retro fit

Hello again I thought I would update this thread in case it helps anyone else. I have managed to rectify the user mistake (me) in the coding of my replacement door modules and can now report that I no longer have the error codes on my vehicle. I copied my existing coding from my old modules to...
  7. D

Hello ch1z64 I have done the coding via the long coding helper and using the checkboxes as opposed to changing the binary/bit codes directly. So I think you have hit the nail on the head with your diagnosis. Rather than me code the module incorrectly and render it unusable...
  8. D

Good morning to you all Here are the scans for the affected module as above. Tuesday,10,November,2020,17:12:40:38628 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x86 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4513.4 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN...
  9. D

Thank you Bruce. I will post pre folding mirror scan and a post mirror scan in the morning as they are saved on my main PC. Thanks for the reply
  10. D

I have just retrofitted folding mirrors to my 2013 FL A5 including secondhand highline door modules 792p and 793p all is working correctly after coding but I have 2 error codes when I scanned it afterwards. The codes I am getting are 0133-door control module rear left(j388) and 01334-door...
  11. D

Audi A5 2.0 TFSI MY2014 Full Autoscan

Thursday,22,November,2018,17:22:36:38628 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x86 VCDS Version: 18.9.0.2 HEX-V2 CB: 0.4436.4 Data version: 20180927 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUZZZ8T2EA012133 License Plate: LF63ZHY Mileage: 62940km-39109mi Repair Order...
  12. D

Audi A5 2.0 TFSI Fault Help Please

Hello to all,new member here with an issue on a newly acquired vehicle that has suffered a small front end crash but has been repaired. The problems I have are hopefully listed in the VCDS autoscan that I have attached.Vehicle runs fine and only throws up the MIL after a couple of ignition...