Search results

1. C

Passat CC 2009 Bluetooth Music Stream

Because you have BW cluster, you have lots of options, if you want to keep close to your current one, you have 5N0 035 730 D. Others that have A2DP (audio Streaming) and the same functions as your current one: 3C8 035 730 A 3C8 035 730 B 3C8 035 730 C 3C8 035 730 D 3C8 035 730 E 7P6 035 730 L...
  2. C

Passat B6 Mirror dip (mirror down) without memory seats DTC - Implausible Signal - Position Sensor for Mirror Adjustment

I don't know what coding tweak you mentioned, to me it seems there's something wrong with the mirror motor. I would start checking there. Sorry for not being more helpful.
  3. C

No ASAM data for retrofit BSD

Yes, and doing auto-scan I don't have the ability to choose which ROD, so that's also a hassle. But I understand that to solve this one, they'll have to solve also all other combinations of modules that were never intended to be installed in all cars.
  4. C

Yeah, we over here got it working in two sciroccos and a GolfV, and now my Passat, with index C.
  5. C

Thanks Uwe, just wanted to be lazy, that's all. Golfi_vend, that's weird, it is working, apparently. Why do you say it doesn't work?
  6. C

Gen4 Door controllers retrofit

Good to know, I did it before finding the correct bits, and since there was no change to their behaviour, now I too think it is unnecessary. Didn't compare both sides bits though, can't be 100% sure.
  7. C

Retrofited BSD radars and, these never came with Passat B6 but, they work. What happens is whenever I go to Coding, it always asks me to choose ROD data. Is there anyway to solve this? Monday,26,October,2020,17:59:00:54362 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x64 VCDS...
  8. C

I have 9E in that position also. Great you got it working.
  9. C

Tested pinch protection today, working perfectly.
  10. C

Passat B6 cecm > bcm

They allow different things, depends on what you interested in doing next. Doing 3AA ABS next, sometime.
  11. C

:D it's amazing I found this post today, I just got my rear CC modules working on my B6 yesterday. This is the bits to reverse the windows directions (7F) and stop the window indexing is the other (00). But I also switched the sw from both sides with each other, not sure if this is necessary...
  12. C

Passat B6 cecm > bcm

no, you can swap BCM and have the same old ABS, as you probably already found out by now.
  13. C

Passat B6 cecm > bcm

Well, if someone that comes here for this information here it is, the cabling you saw is specific for Golf and all PQ35 because both CECM and CCM merge when converting to BCM, so the harness you saw has both connectors to BCM. In the Passat BCM only replaces CECM, you still have to have CCM...
  14. C

Problem with ASAM update with Hex-net

I finally got the hex-net working in infrastructure mode, and for anyone with a problem with the Interface detecting the wifi, I had the channel other than Automatic, so when I changed that back to Auto, everything went fine from there. The problem I have now is when doing an auto-scan, upon...