Search results

1. M

Golf 7 CXXB Injector adaptation

Hi! I need some help. Car VW Golf7, engine 1,6 TDI CR CXXB. All injectors replaced and entering new correction values "injector codes" is necessary. Unfortunately ECU refuses my attempts. SA 27971 is refused with message "Controller refused to send a seed! Error 7F: service not supported in...
  2. M

Skoda Octavia 1Z MY2012 light coding question

Hello! I have some questions, mainly addressed to light coding experts here :) This Skoda is equipped with separate DRL bulbs (inside front fog lights), RLS, light switch with AUTO position and BCM PQ35 H 110 0651, Part No SW: 1K0 937 087 Q HW: 1K0 937 087 Q. DRL's were disabled in coding...
  3. M

Audi TT MK1 Climate Control strange behavior, or should it be so, maybe?

Car is TT MK1, MY 2000. Problem is that air from center vents of dash comes much warmer than from side vents (both). Does not matter, what mode is used - auto, econ, recirculation, what flow direction is set etc. At the moment of measurements outside T is approx +3 degrees C, in workshop, where...
  4. M

Why "Extended UDS fault detail is only supported by current gen. interfaces" MY09?

Why "Extended UDS fault detail is only supported by current gen. interfaces" MY09? My question is in the title. Why does this show up instead of fault code details/description using HEX-CAN-USB interface and 19.x VCDS on 09' MY Golf, for example? I can't remember seeing this with older 17.x...
  5. M

2014 Passat B7 CFFB DTC 2650/U0415 without any other DTC

Glow plug light is flashing, CCS does not work, this is the only one DTC. After clearing it comes back after restarting ignition. Car is stock, without any modifications, how far I know. Any ideas what direction to dig, what parts or circuits to check etc are welcome...
  6. M

2012 Passat CC, 1,8 TFSI CDAA

This is not broken anymore so the autoscan now fits here ;) Wednesday,20,March,2019,20:14:24:32442 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 18.9.1.0 (x64) Data version: 20190114 DS296.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVWZZZ3CZCE539498 License Plate: Chassis...
  7. M

Polo 6R MY2011 G250 issue

The car was crashed and repaired before it came to my workshop. Together with a lot of other issues, mainly already solved, I got G250 sensor faulty DTC. Wiring from PS pump/control module to G250 was damaged in crash and badly repaired. I redid repair and DTC changed from 00816 - Power Steering...
  8. M

Audi A4 B6 "License plate lamps fault" warning on without reason

Just to share my experience. "Faulty license plate lamps" warning was on without reason and fault code "01504 - Bulb for License-Plate Light (X) 57-00 - Electric Circuit Failure" stored in module 09. Bulbs ok and correct ones, all contacts clean, wiring tested and no faults found...
  9. M

Memory front seats in Audi A6 MY2010

Hi! Haven't posted ask for help here for a while, but now I need some :) My customer installed electric front seats with memory in his A6 C6. Mechanical and electrical installation was done by another workshop and CP and other necessary programming by local Audi dealer. At the moment drivers...
  10. M

Audi A3, 1,8l APG ECU repair - help needed.

Hi, haven't been here for some months - I was running out of free time at summer... This Audi was towed to me from another workshop. I don't know why, but someone tried to do something with ECU and I suspect, flash and eeprom files are partially damaged after that. Bad thing is, I can't find...
  11. M

VW Caddy MY2012 1,6l CR TDI CAYE Fuel pressure too high?

Do anyone have any experience with fault code 10117/P229B Fuel pressure too high? What is meaning of Fuel Pressure Regulation Valve 2 in fault code description? Is it high pressure regulating valve N276 or fuel metering valve N290 or pressure retention valve in return line? Probably not the last...
  12. M

MY 2011 Skoda Octavia 1,6l CR TDI CAYC faults

This Skoda has intermittent starting problems. The only fault stored is for terminal 30 power supply. Constant battery power is supplied to ECU pin 92, (tested with load), but fault code comes back immediately after clearing it and measurement at channel IDE00019 shows 0V. Second thing I have...
  13. M

2012 Audi A6 C7 S-Line

This is not broken anymore, so scan from this car fits here. Unfortunately I had no possibility to make any maps as car came from neighbour workshop just for diagnostics. Monday,20,February,2017,12:07:03:32442 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows XP x86 VCDS Version...
  14. M

Passat B6 2,0l CR TDI engine CBAB DPF and G450 procedures

Some help needed here. This exact CBAB engine (ECU partnumbers Part No SW: 03L 997 384 H HW: 03L 907 309 ) does not have label file yet. Need some assistance for G450 calibration and DPF service regeneration. Scan and maps sent to RT support e-mail, too...
  15. M

VW Polo 9N IPC adaptions/login

This one Polo, I'm working with tonight, along with other problems is displaying warning for missing signal from oil level/temperature sensor. But sensor is not present at all :D So I would like to disable it. Unfortunately IPC does not allow me to change ADP CH 39 from 1 to 0 and login 13861...
  16. M

Audi A4 B8 MY2008 park assistant/radio issue

This Audi worked all fine until some small crash (nothing serious, airbags were not deployed). Bodywork was done by some another workshop. Customer noticed that after body repairs one feature he loved is lost - radio do not mute sound anymore, when reverse gear is engaged. In addition volume is...
  17. M

Audi A6 C6 2,7l TDI CR engine CANA DPF regeneration login needed

As by title of thread I need some help to determine correct login to start DPF service regeneration. When this car was brought to me, engine was jerking and stalls time by time. Problems with fuel supply system solved, glow plugs replaced, only fault code left for engine is restricted DPF. It's...
  18. M

VW Touran MY2005 G85 and limit stops adaption problem

This Touran went to me with no start condition. A lot of several faults codes were stored and mainly all engine related faults were because of damaged wiring loom in front part of engine compartment. Wires were repaired and faults are gone, engine starts and runs normally. Now one problem left -...
  19. M

Audi A4 B5 (NAR) oil level/temperature sensor fault

Today I got a really rare car for our region - Audi A4 B5 2,8l MY2001, the NAR version. Problem is with combined oil level/temperature sensor. Sensor fault is displayed and VCDS confirms it. There was some probably cheap noname sensor fitted by another workshop. I have checked wiring to sensor...
  20. M

VW Polo 9N 1,9l TDI engine BMS G450 adaption - request out of range?

It's clear, that DPF of this car is clogged, but why? I would like to find a reason before starting repair/replacement works. One thing I noticed is, that G450 shows approx -15 mbar @ ignition on/engine off. I tried to recalibrate G450 but login 30605 was not accepted, "Error 31, Request out of...