Search results

1. B

TPMS High Retrofit in Golf Mk7.5

Ah, I see. He was referring to me attempting to test the module outside of the car. I just didn't know if this was a step I was missing in the coding with it installed. I know nothing of canbus systems and have never claimed to. I'm just someone who would love to have real tire pressure...
  2. B

So I've tried another module and still have no communication. In all the write-ups I've seen on this, I've not seen hang to inject anything. Is this something that can be done with VCDS or is Odis required? I'm sort of not that great with VCDS yet.
  3. B

Sticky Jacks Professional Problem Solver Guide. "JPPSG"

Damn. Just reading about Jack's passing for the first time. He was a local legend here in the Hudson Valley and has helped me out many times over the past 25 years. RIP my friend.
  4. B

Thank you for the reply. Going to try another module. Today I re-confirmed +/- and high and low can connections with an oscilloscope to ensure I had the wiring correct and didn't have the high/low lines backwards assuming pin 1 on the module is high and pin 3 is can low. Still no...
  5. B

Hello Everyone! First i want to say thank you to all the folks that have laid out the groundwork to make this retrofit possible. My car is a 19GTI and am trying to retro fit this system. All sensors are in the wheels, module and harness installed properly. 5Q0907273B. Ive confirmed 12v supply...
Back