Search results

1. JMR

Ukraine

Perhaps reading some stuff will clear that up for you. However..this was not full scale invasion or it would ve been done and accounted for in the first month. It seems to me that those decision makers are so far removed from reality that it s unbelivable to listen to them. War mongers and...
  2. JMR

Ukraine

You could ve and you should ve..but you had no faith in Putin. I wonder if this isn t just a gentleman s hand shake and both sides are making money :) . Would not surprise me . They been talking a lot about seizing russian money..but so far ..nada
  3. JMR

Ukraine

Pffft..2 + years now...countless billions wasted...still no victory in sight. Someone is making money for sure :cool:.
  4. JMR

Seat Leon from hell , 2009 1.4 TSI CAXC , G79 problems

Would the cgw affect the pedal ?
  5. JMR

This has got to go straight to the JUNKYARD !!! 28 kms !! What i find interesting now looking at the log is that the IC ( add 17 ) in the CGW list says it s ok but then in the autoscan it cannot communicate ? The car was at idle when i did this scan... Anyway , this car will be junked i...
  6. JMR

Is it APP or throttle ? I think they are two different things. Perhaps you misstated the error..p2122 refers to accelerator pedal position sensor .. Perhaps a quick scan will shed some light on the error. Anyway , after i put in the new pedal i got an error on app sensor 2 ( G185 ) , which...
  7. JMR

New wiring , new pedal , new battery ! I wish him good luck ! Tuesday,27,February,2024,14:39:30:31189 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 7 x86 VCDS Version: 23.11.0.0 HEX-NET2 CB: 0.4643.5 Data version: 20231027 DS351.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: JMR Car...
  8. JMR

Thanks for the support ! I mostly see no other obvious reasons for this sort of problem. I posted it here , maybe it helps others..maybe not. Just everyday business / challenge/ headache for me. I ve had worse but this is next to top . Unlike other MOST clients this one understood the...
  9. JMR

Perhaps you have not read all the posts on this car ? This battery would start the car right in this condition that you see in the pictures. I cannot explain a fried ecu and 3 fried pedals that go dead after 30 kms / 30 minutes or so of driving. Why not right away ? Why not after 100 kms ? What...
  10. JMR

Update : customer brought another pedal , pluged it in in the tryout setup on top of the engine and i ve changed the battery. Car works now. However , i will still reroute the 6 wires from the pedal up to the ecu. While the battery that was on the car was out of the car , i measured it. Below...
  11. JMR

Update : no luck with this POS car...verified all wires , they seemed to be ok at times , with no signal at times , put a new pedal...same error. Put a new pedal connector with wires cut at the ecu plug , right there on top of the engine still same error. I believe that the voltage line that...
  12. JMR

i am having a hell of a time right now with a 2009 1.4 TSI CAXC Seat Leon. Car came with a burnt ecu on 3 sensor voltage lines ( A, B, C ) would not start anymore. Did a ecu swap , car worked 2 minutes then threw a p2122 G79 signal too low. The owner had taken the car to an electrician shop...
  13. JMR

Resolved A1 CAXA car from hell

i m having a car with this issue right now , i ll make a thread out of it
  14. JMR

2003 VW New Beetle Cabriolet - Starts, Runs 1 second, Shuts off. Immobilizer? Gateway?

Yeap..last time i worked on one was few yrs ago.. :D
  15. JMR

Another P2002 DPF related fault - Audi A4/8K with 2.0 CR engine

Yes , i d say that you check the egr and cooler too
  16. JMR

Pirates turning into honest seamen?

I m an ex pirate though during my sailing under the skull and bones flag i never posted or asked anything on the forum..i was just eyestealing info :D
  17. JMR

2003 VW New Beetle Cabriolet - Starts, Runs 1 second, Shuts off. Immobilizer? Gateway?

These beetles have the ecu inside the car on the dashboard , passanger side IIRC. Check fuses first..
  18. JMR

Need some help coding some stuff

The customer came back Saturday morning but he was in a kind of a rush with his little 3-4 yrs boy strapped in the baby seat and the baby was not having a very good morning. So i rushed through the YT coding procedure as fast as i could. I did re( code) his inside headlamps white strips but i...
  19. JMR

Resolved CAYC EGR won't adapt

Sometimes even original parts fail...I ve seen it before..will see it again.
  20. JMR

Need some help coding some stuff

I would have to recall the customer . I found a couple YT videos with something similar...the car is scheduled for Saturday morning..if the YT videos won t help i ll post it
Back