Search results

1. mattft86

Can some body help with rear fogs lights and rain close

Hi sorry for the really late reply just not had the time. I can't seem to find these options. I'm getting this https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmF8HaQ0iU3w5BXnlhj7cuNtpjUB?e=i64brg
  2. mattft86

sorry i forgot about that done!
  3. mattft86

Hi all can someone please help with the coding for my car I'm trying to enable the second rear fog light but I'm not having much luck and also the rain closing for the windows. I followed this post about the rear fogs but i can't get them to work...
  4. mattft86

Battery monitor

That's a shame think that would be handy.
  5. mattft86

Battery monitor

Yes that’s the car. Thanks for taking a look.
  6. mattft86

Battery monitor

Sorry uwe a 2018 skoda octavia vrs. Yes same year same clocks
  7. mattft86

Battery monitor

Hi all i saw a user on another forum check their battery level on the speedo by holding the trip reset. My car doesn't do it can this be coded in with vcds?
  8. mattft86

Resolved Vcds not seeing dongle

Replied.
  9. mattft86

Hi uwe any update as to why it’s not working?
  10. mattft86

Done!!
  11. mattft86

This https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa25lcmesqegxb3/Untitled.png?dl=0
  12. mattft86

Hi all i updated everything a few days ago now vcds won't communicate with my dongle photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa25lcmesqegxb3/Untitled.png?dl=0
  13. mattft86

Replace mib2

Yes I get an invalid code error.
  14. mattft86

Replace mib2

Hi yes it did accept it but error still remains.
  15. mattft86

Replace mib2

Yes I did it said it had done it but when I checked on the radio it still had the invalid code.
  16. mattft86

Replace mib2

Right i just tried it with obdeleven and it didn't work. Would i have more luck trying with vcds? if so how would i do it i had a quick look but couldn't find where to do it.
  17. mattft86

Replace mib2

Hiya I’m sure I tried that but I will try again today when I get some free time.
  18. mattft86

Replace mib2

Hi sorry its taken me a while to post a scan. But here it is. Sunday,19,March,2023,09:02:59:01631 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4630.4 Data version: 20221026 DS344.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: TMBBE7NE9J0284947...
  19. mattft86

Replace mib2

I’ll post a scan today. It’s only showing an error when scanned other than that everything works as it should.
  20. mattft86

Replace mib2

He did try but he can’t remove it. I did a bit of reading and read the only way to do it is to install toolbox remove the code then remove toolbox.
Back