Search results

1. Bruce

Paddle shifters not working after retrofit > Volkswagen Tiguan 5N 2012 Facelift 2.0 TDI 4Motion DSG7

For the community to assist, we will need to know how the vehicle is equipped. This information is contained in the autoscan. Have you posted an autoscan of your car here? If not, please do so. Need instructions as to "how to" do so? See the blue bar at the top of the page. Choose "How to"
  2. Bruce

2019 A6 Emergency Call Malfunction warning

It could be the antenna but it could just as likely be a connection issue.
  3. Bruce

2.0 tdi bkp pd passat b6 injection quantity setting

Hi, thanks for your post. On this forum, the language is English. We ask all posting here to speak English. Thanks and welcome.
  4. Bruce

2006 Touareg radio and dash safe mode

He did as he said. He sent a scan to Ross-Tech Support with no other email to clue us in to looking at this post. Here is the Autoscan: Tuesday,14,May,2024,14:44:23:48522 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 24.5.0.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4643.4 Data...
  5. Bruce

2018 SEAT Ateca 2.0 TDi 4Drive Excellence. (150bhp) High Current Draw Issue.

For information on your Alteca, the Official Factory Information available at erWin would be a solution. Cost is low for access. All information is in pdf format so download everything you can about your car while you are there. In the US, one can buy access for something like $35 a day...
  6. Bruce

Hello

Dang, those pics have me getting antsy to get down there and gitter dun... I do love it.
  7. Bruce

Hello

1533... 2005 build. She is a baby coming up on 600 hours now. Ok maybe a young child. We added the front loader and I have been begging for a grapple and third function to give my back a rest! Missy sat in a garage for a lot of years getting no exercise. The previous owner had mounted a...
  8. Bruce

Hello

She is much senior to Blue! Hence, like you and me and our staff... we're old!
  9. Bruce

Hello

Missy Ferg belongs to Uwe but I have the most hours in the seat! She's due for an oil change, Hydraulic fluid change, greasing and a once over next month. The question is before or after? Before we mow the near 20 acres or after? Its all gonna depend on weather or is that whether.... heheh...
  10. Bruce

Hello

Hi and welcome. We hope you enjoy the forum and that you will find help when needed.
  11. Bruce

Air suspension offroad mode on drive select?

Hi. Have you previously posted an autoscan from this car? If you have, could you point us to it so we might have a clue as to what car we are talking about? If you have not, could you post an autoscan please?
  12. Bruce

Problem with 2024 Tiguan

There are numerous threads here concerning this SFD lock down. In short, we are in process. We have paid VAG a big pile of money. No mater, the money did not buy the afterburners needed to melt the glacier at VAG headquarters. We are still awaiting more motion of that glacier.
  13. Bruce

Can anyone help with abs (pr )code

To help with coding, we need details from the car. An Autoscan will provide those details. Please post an autoscan. Don't know "How To"? See the How To menu in the blue bar at the top of the page.
  14. Bruce

Dash shows wrong gear

No VCDS cannot remap an ECU.
  15. Bruce

2010 TDI Sportwagen crank no start, no DTCs

For us to help, we need to see information from the vehicle. How about posting an autscan so we can know the configuration of the vehicle? Don't know how? See the How To in the blue bar at the top of the page. Thanks and welcome.
  16. Bruce

Random Videos

Yes, we know about such knock-offs. He says they will do something... there is little to be done. The costs to stop it will exceed the revenue one collects. It is a no win scenario. Unlike him, we are not going to tell how we know the units are knock-offs. We know. If we tell, they...
  17. Bruce

Hello from Tucson

Welcome. Remember, always begin a thread with an autoscan of the car and a description of the problem you are trying to solve. The complete autoscan helps us to know how the car on which you are working is configured. Without that information, we are left to using our crystal ball which broke...
  18. Bruce

Audi A5 2013 2.0 TFSI 2013 no crank, term 15 fault, 03026

@25pawel , on this forum, we frown on those who post wiring diagrams owing to copyright matters with VAG. Yes you will find some small portions of wiring diagrams from time to time to make a point and we allow it. But we do not want whole pages of wiring diagrams posted here. The cost of...
  19. Bruce

2013 jetta TDI

You missed the title boss - 2013 Jetta TDi I agree: :banghead::banghead::banghead:
  20. Bruce

Tiguan 2009, replace EPB module

Since I had a 2010 Tiguan SEL, I think I can safely say, "No Component Protection for you!"
Back