Search results

1. SHEFFIELDYORKY

erWIN - Audi

I have just tried to log onto erWin and was told the page does not exist, please see my image > > > > > erWin page not found Anybody any ideas
  2. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Unable to open interface, it may be in use by another program

A different computer is not a problem I have three laptops to go at BUT as far as a different network I will really struggle. I'm going back to bed, I'm now tired.:thumbs:
  3. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Hi there In answer to your question "Yes"
  4. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Hi there I fully appreciate that this is an old thread, but I am having the same problem. I have just built this machine and this is a fresh install. This VCDS grab was taken while in "safe mode" WIN 10 IN SAFE MODE Please see image
  5. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Reverse light problem

Hi there DrPeter This is the result VCDS: Init Controller X No Response from Controller ! Thanks
  6. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Reverse light problem

Hi there DrPeter At long last I am able to get out and undertake the scan as advised. This is 17 pages in length I have taken a screenshot and provided links . VCDS 1 VCDS 2 . The above links are set to anybody with the link. "09-Cent. Elect. -- Status: Malfunction 0010" > These are among...
  7. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Reverse light problem

Hi there guys & gals I have an A3 1.Audi9Tdi March 2009 8P1 I am trying unsuccessfully to get my reverse light to work. Here’s what I know so far. All the fuses are good both under the bonnet and in the passenger compartment. With the rear light cluster out and the ignition on and in...
  8. SHEFFIELDYORKY

My HEX-V2 is unable to see my car modules

I quite agree with you, Dave. The email has gone off to imgur, I now await their response
  9. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Hi there I'm a bit puzzled why you yet can't see the link. My response above >>> This is the new link <<< ( I have just tested it and it works fine)Please use the + sign to read the page this reposted on Sunday 07:26 and your reply Sunday 19:47, so I respectfully suggest you try it again.
  10. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Resolved The tale of the "module" and the "Parasitic Drain" help need to eradicate this problem once and for all

As regards erWin 7 days 30 days and 365 days are way out of the question [Period of validty] 1 hour with printing rights ( 8.40€ Including VAT £7.45 1 day with printing rights ( 36.00€ Including VAT £31.92 7 days with printing rights ( 156.00€ Including VAT £138.30 30 days with printing rights...
  11. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Resolved The tale of the "module" and the "Parasitic Drain" help need to eradicate this problem once and for all

So taking your advice there are three places left : 1) VW / Audi dealerships 2) Motor accessories shops 3) Scrap yards 4) eBay > 1) VW / Audi dealerships a) By the time I'm finished paying dealership prices the vehicle would be worth four or five times the second-hand market price. b) I'm...
  12. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Hi there Many thanks for the response. Please see an image of my VIN number > This is my VIN number on the windscreen
  13. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Hi there Bruce I have had a look at erWin Product Assistant and I am now registered, also I have got some large flash drives ready. To be honest I felt like that I was going round in circles. What I saw next just floored me. erWin website page Audi A3 (1997 - 2005) [8L,8L1] Audi A3 -...
  14. SHEFFIELDYORKY

So sorry Dave I was in a rush etc. the link has now been altered to "anyone with the link" This is the new link Please use the + sign to read the page.
  15. SHEFFIELDYORKY

Dave did you see the attached image for imgur
  16. SHEFFIELDYORKY

I'm the U.K the attached URL tells me why I can't use Imgur.com Photo uploading facility As stated I have an A3 1.9Tdi 8P1 March 2009 (right hand drive) Can anybody tell me the exact location of ALL of the modules? Once I know these I will then set about inspecting them all, when I say...
  17. SHEFFIELDYORKY

I'm in the U.K the attached URL tells me why I can't use Imgur.com Photo uploading facility
Back