Search results

1. W

Idle adjustment 2014 TDI sportwagon

I was simply asking how to increase Idle, I have my reasons, none of your assumptions are the reason and I was not requesting any other input, but thank you.
  2. W

God I hate where cars are going and I despise the EPA, thanks
  3. W

Hello, I'm trying to increase the idle slightly on my wife's TDI Jetta sportwagon, VCDS is not allowing this interface it adaptations, can anybody assist with this? TIA. -marcus
  4. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

This KII dongle works for reading codes, and it did what i needed with the tpms, What will the hex-can do that this one won't, minus the auto scan?
  5. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

Well, with help from that code you just posted, I think i figured it out, so there are a bunch of code bits for pressures with 0.0 bar, do not touch those, only change the bits that reflect the pressure shown in the MFD, ie: 3.6 bar etc, then change those to a lower bar and paste that code to...
  6. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

If anybody has the coding for the tire pressure that works, i did not record the original coding now it doesnt work..lol
  7. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

no. I'm using a KII dual K [redacted] revA
  8. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

it says auto scan not supported by controller
  9. W

2009 Touareg TPMS issues

So I put bigger tires on my touareg, they PSI these tires run is below the stock psi. I had The light on and it did register the tire pressure. I read on this forum a guy went to (65) tire pressure/coding/front/rear loaded 2.1bar (in the coding list) copy and pasted it to the new coding line and...
  10. W

EGR not ready/incomplete 2006 TDI jetta BRM

so i found the log with all the basic function codes, I see where you got that from, when you activate that test, it cycles RPM on it's own without needing to press gas and brake?? the diference of values were as follows ON=215 mg/str OFF=425 mg/str well within the deviation minimum...
  11. W

Is there a way on VCDS to emulate the drive scenarios where the monitors "test" the systems for functionality before passing? I read this post: https://www.ross-tech.com/vcds/tour/readiness.php But am a little confused, how do I know what "ID block" a certain system is located, is there a...
  12. W

I'm trying to figure out why my egr monitor is stuck in "failed or incomplete" status when there are no stored codes. Everything seems to be working properly, clean etc. I just want all tools at my disposal for more diagnosing capability, Again, does anybody know how to acquire the security...
  13. W

How do I obtain security clearance through VCDS to run adaptations?
  14. W

apparently. I reflashed with stock tune, I'm replacing the MAF sensor tomorrow, I'll see if that remedy's the problem. basically I was wondering if anybody was familliar with these cars and knew what the EGR wanted to see from o2, maf to make it happy.
  15. W

i'm thinking it's this MAF code, replace MAF sensor?
  16. W

here is another auto scan result with a stock ecm flash Monday,28,November,2022,14:59:09:01862 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) Data version: 20221026 DS344.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VWDT81K16M746502 License Plate: Chassis...
  17. W

I saw that, but no sympoms accompany this reading, can this car run with a ECM that has intermittent issues?
  18. W

Monday,28,November,2022,13:31:52:01862 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 22.10.0.1 (x64) Data version: 20221026 DS344.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: 3VWDT81K16M746502 License Plate: Chassis Type: 1K (1K0) Scan: 01 03 08 09 0F 15 16 17 19 1C 25 36 42...
  19. W

I have VCDS attempting to attach auto scan results now..
  20. W

Can somebody tell me what to look for to remedy this situation of my EGR not reaching ready status? MAF?, o2? how can i diagnose this? TIA
Back