Search results

1. B

2012 Caddy, rear ABS sensors "Incorrect signal"

Yes, I was made aware of this. The trouble is, there's nobody near me who can the correct VIN in the ECU, Immobiliser and cluster and I'm told that the software and hardware to do it is very expensive so not worth it for the sake of one vehicle?
  2. B

Here we go, fresh autoscan: Sunday,22,October,2023,13:19:45:36136 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 23.3.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4631.4 Data version: 20230421 DS346.2 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WVGZZZ1TZBW091972 License Plate: Mileage...
  3. B

Sorted it! One of the guys on the Caddy2k forum suggested changing the last three bytes to 31 00 00 and it cleared all the errors apart from 01486, so I just need to complete the system function test. Thanks for your input on this, it's much appreciated :).
  4. B

Ok, it's the Caddy which needs coding, having had an engine swap. To clarify: The engine, gearbox, ECU and instrument cluster from the Touran, is now in the Caddy. I didn't use the Touran ABS module as the plugs are different and I also didn't want the hassle of bleeding all the lines. The...
  5. B

That's right, that's the van that the engine etc. from the Touran is now in.
  6. B

I did think that, so checked them earlier today and they're fine. I'll also add to my original post that there were no error codes prior to the engine swap.
  7. B

Hi all, I'm looking for some help please, but first, a little history. So, a month or so ago, the 1.6 TDi in my Caddy died, the HPFP decided to chew itself up and deposit metal dust throughout the fuel system. So, I managed to get hold of a complete Touran 2.0 TDi which I took the engine...
  8. B

Hi all!

Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated! I checked the installation list today and it is indeed already unchecked, clearly the previous owner was trying to clear all the DTC's too :). I also spent the drive home from work looking for other Caddy vans coming the other way, so I could check...
  9. B

Hi all!

Hi everyone, received my VCDS package at the weekend and have finally put it to use! So, today I noticed that the DRL/sidelights on my 2012 Caddy van were behaving strangely (to me, at least). When the light switch is off (engine running) the DRL's are on. When the switch is moved to the next...
Back