Search results

1. J

MFSW Button Functions

Does anyone know if the functions of the buttons on a MFSW are hard-coded on the small circuit boards behind the buttons themselves, or can be changed in VCDS? For example, between the Mk7 and Mk7.5 GTI the buttons on the right changed from (top/bottom) phone/speak to speak/view. Thanks.
  2. J

MFSW Button Coding

I've had to replace one side of the multifunction steering wheel buttons on my Mk7.5 GTI with buttons from a Mk7 GTI. Originally, the Mk7.5 right side buttons included voice/VIEW (top/bottom) - with voice activating voice commands. The replacement right side has telephone/voice. Can I code...
  3. J

Climate Control Button Lighting

On a Mk7.5 GTI, I'm looking for coding to set the climate controls buttons to be lit at all times. Very difficult to see them during the day with sunglasses on. Thanks for any help.
  4. J

Multifunction Steering Wheel Button Coding (5G)

I've had to replace one side of the multifunction steering wheel buttons on my Mk7.5 GTI (with ACC). Originally, the right side buttons included voice/VIEW (top/bottom) - with voice activating voice commands. The replacement right side has telephone/voice. Can I code the correct button...
  5. J

Gear Display on Mk7.5 GTI

Can anyone tell me how to enable gear display (D1, D2, D3, ...) on a Mk7.5 GTI with 7-speed DSG (DQ381)? Thanks
  6. J

Puddle Lights Stay on Too Long

I've retrofitted OEM folding mirrors on my 2015 GTI. Coded the required VCDS and they are working with the mirrors folding/unfolding when the car is locked/unlocked. However, the puddle lights seem to stay on for an extended time after all other lights are off. Is there a setting for this in...
  7. J

Coding for WLAN?

I'm using a Discover Pro MIB2 system and want to enable WLAN client capability. In other words, I want to connect my MIB2 system to a WLAN hotspot. My system shows no "WiFi" option in the Settings menu. Can anyone identify the coding (in 5F I assume) to enable WLAN client capability in the...
  8. J

Satellite Radio Bytes?

Can anyone identify the byte(s) in 5F-Information Technology (J794) on a Mk7 GTI (Golf, R, etc.) that controls SiriusXM satellite radio enabled and set to USA, Canada, etc? Any help on this would be very much appreciated.
  9. J

Discover Pro Retrofit - Satellite Radio Issue

I've just completed retrofit of a MIB II Discover Pro system from an Audi S7 into my 2015 GTI. Despite many faults in 5F shown below, all functions of the Discover Pro work, excepting one issue with SiriusXM satellite radio. When the unit is turned on and switched to the SXM radio band, the...