Search results

1. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

OK. Since no suggestions so far, It seems that I have to figure it out all by myself. Thank you anyway.
  2. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

I didn't have to. Actually I was afraid it would be the RGB version, as the ones I already installed (retrofited) on my Golf mk5 and VW T5 Multivan but I had a surprise when got it, the video cable Fakra connector had only two wires instead of four, that indicates it should be a composite video...
  3. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

Full VCDS Auto-Scan posted.
  4. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

Did you recode the RNS (510 I presume) after camera instalation? You need to "tell" the unit it's got a backup camera connected.
  5. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

Thursday,22,October,2020,20:31:14:04407 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8.1 x86 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 HEX-NET CB: 0.4513.4 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Mileage: 238040km-147911mi Repair Order...
  6. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

I just managed to do a full scan as the car came back from bodywork repairs.
  7. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

ok. As soon as my friends car will be available I will save and post a full auto-scan. Thanks
  8. s0n0r

RNS-MFD1 reverse camera

Hello everybody I got a RNS MFD1 and I want to add a backup camera. Done all the connections, it even automatically switches to video when in reverse but...no video, just black screen. I googled for info and ran over a video tutorial...saying that the head unit should be adapted on group 56...