Search results

1. V3lmu

VW T5 and webasto problem

Hey! :) There would be a small problem with Webasto. When cold, Webasto starts to turn on the cabin, the heater starts rotating in less than 1min, but turns off soon. Where should you go for troubleshooting? Car info: VW T5 MY10 Parts already replaced: Original Webasto ecu has been repaired...
  2. V3lmu

VW Golf mk6 MY09 and ABS coding (MK60EC1)

Hello! :) The owner of the car had to replace the abs control unit in his car. Now the car has been replaced with a new used abs controller that requires coding for the abs/esp system to work properly. The Auto-Scan log with original parts is not available for the car. Car information: -...
  3. V3lmu

Audi A5 B9 & TMPS off

Hello! :) Is it possible to turn off TMPS function for that car? The winter tires do not have a TMPS sensor and the instrument panel illuminates unnecessarily due to this. Regards: V3lmu Thursday,22,October,2020,16:48:37:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64...
  4. V3lmu

Skoda Octavia mk2 and Motor ecu problem

Car: Skoda Octavia Mk2 MY: 2007 Engine Code: BKD Hello! :) The car's original engine ecu (03G 906 021 MC) has had to change the tuning to the ecu (03G 906 016 BA) by the time the original engine ecu is broken. The tuning ecu salesman had said the product had been in Seat and VW cars with the...
  5. V3lmu

Audi A4 B8 -08 and upgrading halogen headlights to xenon headlights

Hey! :) Car: Audi A4 B8 Avant Model Year: 2008 Round 1: Friday,11,September,2020,17:17:24:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4513.4 Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: J.P - V3lmu...
  6. V3lmu

Vw Polo and new used ecu problem

Hey! That would be one problem I need help with. The car is a Volkswagen Polo, the model year is 2005. The engine runs out and the fault is located in a local car repair shop in the engine control unit. The car repair shop bought a similar control unit from the car dismantling workshop, but...
  7. V3lmu

Audi A6 C7 & RMC starting screen

Hey! :) Is it possible to change the S6 logo to the home screen of the Audi RMC player? Log from the car Saturday,25,July,2020,14:34:11:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20200331 DS317.0...
  8. V3lmu

Audi A6 C7 and door open warning buzzer

Hey! :) Is it possible for the Audi A6 C7 to have the warning buzzer switched off when the door is opened with the engine running? Saturday,25,July,2020,14:34:11:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.1.0 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data...
  9. V3lmu

Vw Passat CC and abs sensor problem

Hey! There would be one abs problem with Vw Passat CC, 2.0 TDI, MY14. The owner's car had to be replaced with a wheel bearing, abs ring and abs speed sensor. All the above parts are new. However, the system still has a fault code for the abs speed sensor after replacing the above parts. There...
  10. V3lmu

Skoda Superb MY09 and special fault code

Hey! :) I'm looking into a Skoda Superb MY09. We looked at the car for fault codes when the indicator lights on the instrument panel were on. First round: Sunday,07,June,2020,19:34:23:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.0.1 (x64) HEX-V2...
  11. V3lmu

Audi A8 tweaks

Hello! :) Car: Audi A8 D3 (4E) MY09 Sunday,17,May,2020,15:55:01:00464 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.0.1 (x64) HEX-V2 CB: 0.4508.4 Data version: 20200331 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com Dealer/Shop Name: J.P - V3lmu VIN: WAUZZZ4E69N004820...
  12. V3lmu

Audi A8 and Coding of the electronic vehicle lowering

Hey! :) There would be a problem with the Audi A8 MY09. The car owner would like to change the air suspension of their car a little down from a constant height. Instructions https://www.stemei.de/pages/coding/audi-a8-4e/elektronische-tieferlegung.php I found the instructions and started...
  13. V3lmu

Passat CC & Control Module Incorrectly Coded

Hey! :) Car: Vw Passat CC, 2.0 TDI, MY14 The owner of the car was with another person who had used the OBD11 software in the car. After using the program, lane assist had disappeared from the car. Based on the fault code log, the original coding has been lost. - How could this original...
  14. V3lmu

Passat 3B and replacing the ECU problem

Hey! The problem car at the moment is the Volkswagen Passat model 2001. The original Ecu will have to be replaced because the engine is fitted with more powerful nozzles than the original one, which has been disassembled from a crashed car. The same crashed car takes an ECU optimized for these...
  15. V3lmu

Audi A3 8L and new used instrument problem

Hello! :) Audi A3 -02, 1,6l Gasoline engine. The old instrument panel does not work properly for all hands/displays. Problems appear cold. The car owner had purchased a instrument cluster from a car dismantler. Original and broken instrument cluster part number: 8L0920900L. New used instrument...
  16. V3lmu

VW Passat 3C and EPB/ABS coding problem

Hey! :) Again, there would be a problem that requires the help of the wisest. The car's current owner bought that car a couple of days ago. The previous owner has replaced the abs control unit for that car. The original abs control unit and its encodings are no longer available. After...
  17. V3lmu

Audi A4 B9 and Aux light problem

Hey! :) Car Audi A4 B9. An electric pin (number 13) should be activated on that car with the VCDS in order to put extra lights on the car. How do I "activate" this electric pin successfully? Regards, the nickname: in Finland is dark time in the winter :D
  18. V3lmu

VW Passat and ABS problem

Hey! :) I'm looking at a VW Passat MY02 and its abs malfunction. The owner had driven with cool and damp weather their car until the distance between the instrument cluster to become the abs and traction control lights. Parts have been replaced / tested: - 2 pcs units of ABS (Brain and...
  19. V3lmu

Vw Caddy -08 new engine

Hi! :) Volkswagen Caddy MY08 it has been necessary to change the new engine. From the previous engine connecting rod had come out of the engine block. The new engine is installed, but the car is not running normally. The car starts, but does not go longer than 2 seconds. In addition, the...
  20. V3lmu

Vw Passat 3C EPB problem

Hello! I have a problem with electrical parking brake (EPB) and the car that I’m checking now is Volkswagen Passat 3C (2007). The owner changed the EPB box to the car because it was broken and the new box has same serial number as the previous (original) broken one. This is the first vcds...