Search results

1. dieseldub

2020 US Presidential Election

Seems very likely to me this is the reality as well. The Qanon conspiracies are vast and widespread especially since the start of the pandemic, plus there's an insane number of people who are amped up to burn the whole system to the ground right now thanks to these fabrications. The feds have...
  2. dieseldub

FWIW, Fox News and Newsmax also gave similar retractions in December. And I promise Fox has far more resources than Dominion.
  3. dieseldub

American Thinker issues a retraction on lies about Dominion Voting systems, just the latest in a string of right wing outlets to do so as Dominion slings defamatory lawsuits at them. If they felt they had solid proof of the claims, they wouldn't be shaking in their boots and issuing retraction...
  4. dieseldub

I may also add to the above that from what I'm reading, in the next two decades there WILL be massive job losses regardless of policy changes designed to keep jobs from being shipped overseas. The Mid West has already experienced it, but it absolutely can be argued that the automotive sector...
  5. dieseldub

I'm sure McConnell sees it the other way, saving his party from MAGA and Qanon absurd conspiracies. Either way, it's a fracturing of the right and Republicans will either hold strong with their traditional conservatism and lose their base or begin to conform to some of the MAGA crowd's desires...
  6. dieseldub

erWIN - Audi

Most of the factory repair information starting in the early to mid 2000s will instruct you to use "Guided Fault Finding" for almost everything. Basically, it's a script that automates specific jobs for you so you don't have any idea how to do it manually using a tool like VCDS. Long story...
  7. dieseldub

Markets / Economy

Couple friends of mine in Virginia who bought a Model 3 have a "BNKWPT" license plate for the car. :D
  8. dieseldub

Indeed. He literally stood at a rally down the street from the Capitol, literally urged his followers to march over there and when Pence merely was doing his constitutional duty, Trump publicly calls him out and that's when the crowd attempts to push through the barriers. "Never give up, never...
  9. dieseldub

Trump's twitter account is back online. Condemns the invaders in the Capitol. Concedes defeat. Says he took every legal avenue to challenge the results, and overall he just "wanted better voter verification." He stopped short of calling it fraud this time. So ends a wild chapter in U.S...
  10. dieseldub

That one is a whole can of worms to unpack. Many Southern states have changed their own history books to tell a different story about the Civil War. They call the Civil War the "War of Northern Aggression." They also lay claim that the main point of their secession was for "state's rights" and...
  11. dieseldub

They want Trump to be declared winner even though he didn't get the requisite votes to do so. Our democracy isn't as iron-clad as some of us wanted to believe. Protesters long since removed, joint sessions of congress reconvened. Objections to Pennsylvania's vote count were heard, voted on and...
  12. dieseldub

What a shitshow today. Here's one thing that irked me a lot today, immediately prior to the invasion of the capitol. Numerous Trump tweets were deleted today, including the one I screenshot here when I realized what was happening. But first, let's set the stage. As the proceedings in the...
  13. dieseldub

Speaking of that track... did you see Romain Grosjean's horrific wreck there the other week? Holy cow. We can definitively say the halo saved his life. Not even sure I should link to a video. It's pretty graphic.
  14. dieseldub

Hello--and an automated readiness setting tip

Awesome! It seems the cut off for this to work is starting right around 2007. If you have an early 5 cylinder, 150 hp with the MAF sensor, it likely won't work. But it does seem to work for the later 170 horse versions that are also speed density (no MAF). Early BPYs I dont think it works on...
  15. dieseldub

General Corona Virus Discussion

The California state government last week divvied up the state into "regions" and made a plan that enacts the most restrictions (stay at home orders) should available ICU beds fall below 15%. Actually sounded like a pretty reasonable plan considering my region at least seemed to average closer...
  16. dieseldub

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/georgia-election-official-sterling-press-conference-trump-supporters-threats-fraud.html
  17. dieseldub

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d?cid=ed_npd_bn_tw_bn Countdown until Trump fires Barr, who previously was very sycophantic to his causes?
  18. dieseldub

Inconceivable!
  19. dieseldub

Ronna McDaniel having a fun time telling voters that Georgia's vote audit did not reveal voter fraud, and now she has the fun task of trying to convince Republicans to come out to vote in the senate run off elections if the result "has already been decided" because of Trump and his cronies...
  20. dieseldub

At the very top of that page now: " UPDATE 11-28-2020 7 p.m.: Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismisses challenge to mail-in ballot procedures, vacates halt to certification. " We also have this in Georgia...