Search results

1. M

Drive system malfunction

Need some advice here, drove upstate NY all highway, car driving perfectly 37+ MPG smooth as silk. Stopped at a toll, accelerated out and shortly after and dashboard lit up with a "Drive System Malfunction", "call service". I was in the middle of nowhere. Drove a couple of miles with reduced...
  2. M

Misfire log?

2019 allroad, last week pretty good shudder idling at red light which dissapeared upon acceleration when light changed. Wife was driving it but is pretty good with these things and the auto stop/start was deactivated. Did autoscan, completely clean no malfunctions whatsoever. Is there a module I...
  3. M

Adaptation map

Trying to get a map from module 44 but first time doing this and I don't see and status bars as I do in say an auto scan. Entered address 44 and security code which highlights " do it" field which I enter. All I see is the rotating bar up top but no other status as to the progress. Do I just let...
  4. M

Hesitation

Suggestions where to start ? New 2019 Allroad, no fault codes everything good with scan but car has slight hesitation accelerating after stop in all modes. Not the end of the world but annoying for sure. Only top tier gas thus far, less than a 1000 miles. Dealer states "no problem found".
  5. M

How concerned?

Car threw massive code last night with accompanying symptoms. Came off on the off ramp to rest area for the usual and when it came to idle this engine code came up. Car never gets beat, travels 250 miles in each direction all highway and some local upstate roads. Too tired to get upset, went to...
  6. M

Used 2016 S3 overseas dealer offer pre purchase vetting

Opportunity to purchase used 2016 S3 from dealer overseas and driven in NL. Aside from the obvious does anyone have any thoughts or advice about vetting a factory S3 with approx 5k miles and solely used by Audi personnel? Is there anything to be gleaned about what the car has been through using...
  7. M

2017 2017 A4 Prestige (NAR)

Uwe, Here is the scan as promised, just picked up 2017 A4 Prestige 21 miles on dealer invoice, 26 actual on car as delivered and 35 in my garage. Nothing cleared just auto scanned and left as is. Monday,12,June,2017,21:01:09:21746 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8 x64...
  8. M

Service still or past after reset?

Trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Tried to reset SRI after the work but I am still getting dashboard message "service due 10 days ago" Saturday,02,April,2016,17:26:43:21746 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 8.1 x64 VCDS Version: 15.7.4.1 (x64) Data version...
  9. M

Dealer telling Porkies?

Terribly sorry did not know where to post this. Purchased 2015 GTI and performed autoscan after initial break-in period. Car has not reached first service interval but son brought it to dealer near his college for issues unrelated to scan(difficulty shifting). Car presently has around 3K miles...
  10. M

Dealer telling Porkies?

Terribly sorry did not know where to post this. Purchased 2015 GTI and performed autoscan after initial break-in period. Car has not reached first service interval but son brought it to dealer near his college for issues unrelated to scan(difficulty shifting). Car presently has around 3K miles...
  11. M

Can't clear some codes -- 2013 A4

Hi there, I am also having trouble clearing 2 codes. Did brakes per instructions including rears with the program and all went well. Followed all procedures and brakes including EPB work perfectly. I cnnot clear the 2 fault codes associated with that were there before. I can clear them and the...
  12. M

2013 Audi A4 work shop code?

Trying to enjoy all of the features of this software but come up against dialog box wanting "3" code, 0-9999. Is there some way to glean this from an autoscan? Car has been to the shop I can see that from the scan but there is nothing to indicate what the access code might be to "unlearn...