Search results

1. M

AV input on Q8-4M, A8-4N, A6-4A, A7-4K

I have recently retrofitted TV module to my Q8 4M but for some reason the AV input option is not showing. TV works just as it should. I believe this option should be within the media screen but there is nothing in the manual to provide any further clues. From early years the AV input option just...
  2. M

Q7/Q8 Park Assist and Trailer Assist

I have a 2019 Q8 Vorsprung with 360 cameras and a tow bar. Neither park assist or trailer assist are enabled. I have seen a few tentative references to the assist technologies in the "at your own risk" coding labels. Has anyone tried to enable either or both successfully on either a Q7 or 8...
  3. M

Kessy Finally Completed A6 4G FL 2015

Just thought I would share my experience on this for anyone who fancies having a go. I have this on my A8 and I spend my life grabbing the door handle of my wife's A6 and wondering why it won't open! So first job is a laborious wiring and I am assuming most people on the forum will have the...
  4. M

BCM Swap gone horribly wrong

As part of a kessy upgrade I have acquired a kessy compatible BCM - I just wanted to check that I could access the coding but of course I couldn't turn on the ignition without it! Put the original one back and the airbags have decided a crash has occurred and is telling all the other modules...
  5. M

Lane Assist Coding

All, I am really having a challenge finishing off the Active Lane assist on my facelift A6 2015 - it all works sort of but I have the following two issues. The display recognises the road markings correctly! If I code the Image processing unit (8e) byte 1 to Lane Assist and Lane Change Assist...
  6. M

Active Lane Assist for Facelift A6 4G

All, I have successfully retrofitted Active Lane Assist in my 2015 A6 4G, well it works but the 5F menus do not. For a facelift car I have used the following 5F adaptations which bring up a menu of Audi Lane Assist with one sub menu of Steering Vibration Soft/Medium/Stong. I cannot make any...
  7. M

UK 2016 A8 4H Head Up Display Content

I have a 3 month old Audi 3.0 tdi Sport with Head Up Display, for some reason Audi have made the ACC/Active Lane Assist unavailable in the "content" menu. I have raised with Audi as it is in the brochure and it is even featured in a video on their UK website. I have managed a number of mods on...