Search results

1. U

I have an interesting code for ABS that I am getting diagnosed further on Monday...however...

yeah, I figured as much. The error is scary enough I had to borrow a VCDS from a friend until I can place my order on Monday. I have a *really* old ross tech one but my 05 is not supported with it. I was looking and there's a couple of places water could be getting. In between the sensors, and...
  2. U

I have an interesting code for ABS that I am getting diagnosed further on Monday...however...

I dont have one where it showed the 3 faults there but do have one that said it failed to communicate, this was however before i got the code to turn on after driving. Thursday,24,December,2020,16:26:34:48472 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version...
  3. U

So I just pucked up a 2005 W12. I know, I'm a masochist. I scanned with the previous owners VCDS and got no errors in regard to ABS, Traction control, parking brake. When the car is dry ABS, Traction and Parking brake all work perfectly as intended. When there is a significant amount of water...
  4. U

New to the forums here and happy to fix this near-scrapped d2 A8l

This is my first scan, before I broke stuff also. Saturday,03,October,2020,12:47:21:61515 VCDS -- Windows Based VAG/VAS Emulator Running on Windows 10 x64 VCDS Version: 20.4.2.0 (x64) Data version: 20200730 DS317.0 www.Ross-Tech.com VIN: WAUML54D61N008513 License Plate: Mileage: 188268...
  5. U

Also some background when I say near scrapped-this vehicle was damaged by hail (something I haven't yet fixed as parts in L0B9 are quite hard to find) then when the person who bought it from auction had it he killed the fuel pump somehow. I traded a TV for the car and have since put in a Fuel...
  6. U

I now have a few things I need to figure out, thanks to Ross-Tech I have a WAY better idea where to start looking, but I did mess something up with my auto leveling lights. I was messing with them and noticed a light on for both the sensors on on the left side- I then followed a thread as...