Search results

1. L

Greetings from Calgary, AB Q: Q5 TDI

Thanks Uwe, thats all I needed to hear. Yes, I see no other changes to engine to trans so likely we're ok to use the older file. Its only been into the dealer twice since the ECM code was backed up so its not likely they would have made any major changes/recalls etc.
  2. L

I lost the side-assist system. Goes down after about an hour. Audi recalibrated the system...see if it fixes things (or not). Uwe, can you please tell me what the following difference amounts to (and actually what VCID refers to. Between scans in 2018 and now the VCID has changed. 2018 SCAN...
  3. L

Just re-visiting this thread prior to taking my Q5 in to the dealer for a bit of warranty work. I am always very paranoid that the technicians will inadvertantly apply the diesel emissions "fix" to my ecm without my authorization (thus the thread on code matching above). Q: has anyone found...
  4. L

Jumping into the deep end with the documentation on my new HEX-V2, but running up against a time crunch with my 2015' Audi Q5 TDI. I have a scheduled maintenance apt this Friday, and one of the goals with the V2 is to "snap-shot" the factory firmware loaded on the ecu prior to the service...