Search results

1. K

2009 Audi A3 ECM fault codes

Hi I have this vehicle in with the EML light on, it only had the fault regards the egr coolant pump but after replacing the pump(genuine pump was fitted) the fault was still present. I have then proceeded to check the wiring diagram and supply voltage all ok. Cycling the ignition has introduced...
  2. K

2007 Audi A6 ignition fault

Hi I have a 2007 Audi A6, with no ignition, so can’t carry out a auto scan of the vehicle as there’s no communication with any of the modules. Terminal 15 missing as there’s no ignition when key is inserted. I’m guessing it may be the key itself. The customer said he drove it no problem parked...
  3. K

2014 Seat Alhambra NOx issue

Hi I have this Seat in which keeps coming up with NOx Catalyst efficiency below threshold. We have fitted a genuine NOx sensor. It also had an issue with adblue tank, always saying ad blue low, but after calibrating the tank that fault has not come back. It there a way to also check the adblue...
  4. K

2013 Audi A1 DSG gearbox fault

Audi A1 2013 Model Hi I have a Audi A3 and have an issue with the Gearbox 7 speed DSG. The gearbox itself has a mechanical breakdown and hence the selector lever is stuck. The TCM mechatronic unit seems fine. However I am looking at replacing the Gearbox, which comes complete with new...
  5. K

Audi A1 2013 Model

Hi I have a Audi A3 and have an issue with the Gearbox 7 speed DSG. The gearbox itself has a mechanical breakdown and hence the selector lever is stuck. The TCM mechatronic unit seems fine. However I am looking at replacing the Gearbox, which comes complete with new TCM/mechatronics unit, the...