Search results

1. A

1.9 sdi caddy 2002 glow plugs not working

Hi, Ive got a VW Caddy 1.9 SDI with the glow plug relay not activating. Relay works correctly in output tests and with coolant temp sensor disconnected. Coolant temp is currently reading 15 degrees which I know is not very low but would still expect activation. Runs lumpy fromcold for 30 secs or...
  2. A

Boost pressure control valve (n249) fault - leon fr 1pz

HI ALL, KEEP GETTING FOLLOWING FAULT IN ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, HAVE REPLACED N249 SOLENOID BUT FAULT RE-APPEARS. HAVE ALSO CHECKED WASTEGATE, PIPES AND HOSES FOR OPERATION/CONDITION - ALL OK. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...
  3. A

eos abs light

hello, I have an Eos with an illuminated ABS/traction control light. Code is 01276 hydraulic pump defective/electrical fault in circuit. I can clear the fault intermittently. During this time I can run an output test on the hydraulic pump and it operates correctly. I have checked the fuses and...
  4. A

Q7 dpf regen (V8 TDI)

Hi, have a q7 4.2ltr with dpf soot overload, requires forced regen. Does anyone know the security access code to set the vehicle in forced regen mode? Ross-tech wiki doesn't have this engine under its regeneration introductions and the codes for the other engines doesn't work. Thanks